Thread: And yet......

Default And yet......

People like mccarter815 and hughesracing9 voted for this IDIOT!

And we wonder why the world is in the shape its in!

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-me...d-las-vegas-s/
    Turn LEFT, Vote RIGHT!

Barry Seal Guest

Quote Originally Posted by a25rjr View Post
    People like mccarter815 and hughesracing9 voted for this IDIOT!And we wonder why the world is in the shape its in!http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-me...d-las-vegas-s/
    Surpressers are your friend.

Quote Originally Posted by Barry Seal View Post
    Surpressers are your friend.
    The size of the deer I shoot does not warrant a rifle big enough to use one!

Suppressor maybe, OPPRESSOR (democrats) never!
    Turn LEFT, Vote RIGHT!

ya soo called men of today stand on the sidelines just allowing this land we all a country to be ripped apart and destroyed from the very inside of this ''nation''

Quote Originally Posted by AnonymousNate View Post
    ya soo called men of today stand on the sidelines just allowing this land we all a country to be ripped apart and destroyed from the very inside of this ''nation''
    This country has been invaded by people that want to destroy it without us
    even knowing it until to late . Even knowing this is our country we grew up in , it is not
    the same as it was when we were kids . Those days are gone forever . Allowing citizens
    from other country's to be able to change our ways of life , because it offends them ,
    has been our biggest undoing . Our forefathers never intended on that either . Now we
    are almost the minority , and to over rule the foreign invasion may be to late . To keep
    this country great as it has always been we must stand up and defend the American way .
    This is America , not a country that will be taken over by foreign people that have fled their
    dictatorship country , only come here to change it for what they believe . Lets stop people
    flooding from other country's to vote . I believe you should have to be born here , If you
    want to vote . Go back to the country you came and vote there . I do believe you can become
    a citizen , just limited to changing it . The true Americans deserve no less . Foreigners deserve
    no more .

Quote Originally Posted by Clayton_Wetter View Post
    You Clayton , always hit nail on the head .

Quote Originally Posted by ALLDIRT View Post
    This country has been invaded by people that want to destroy it without us even knowing it until to late . Even knowing this is our country we grew up in , it is not the same as it was when we were kids . Those days are gone forever . Allowing citizens from other country's to be able to change our ways of life , because it offends them , has been our biggest undoing . Our forefathers never intended on that either . Now we are almost the minority , and to over rule the foreign invasion may be to late . To keep this country great as it has always been we must stand up and defend the American way .This is America , not a country that will be taken over by foreign people that have fled their dictatorship country , only come here to change it for what they believe . Lets stop peopleflooding from other country's to vote . I believe you should have to be born here , If you want to vote . Go back to the country you came and vote there . I do believe you can become a citizen , just limited to changing it . The true Americans deserve no less . Foreigners deserveno more .
    This is what Im talking about. The time is now. In 2024 we might be like we were two years ago. If that happens we will become a THIRD WORLD COUNTRY overran by the worlds poor. This is what the NWO is trying to push. Trump IS doing his best yo stop them. We all need to wake up and realise that. All this bs the msm and dems are trying to push on Trump is to try to stop him because THEY are the enemy. There are repubs mixed in too. It good vs. evil politics arent chit in this war. https://youtu.be/wsLN-Q77WZI
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!