Default Loudpedal Productions

Just watched the 47th World 100 video on DoD and was very impressed with the camera views and entire product. I saw the drown during the event and wasn't really sure what it was doing just thought it was taking some photos. Wow, the elevated view is really cool.
    I love DoD...Keep up the great work!

Very impressive short film! It gave me chills and goosebumps!

They do a lot of Non-wing Sprint stuff for USAC and others and they rock! They got me interested in getting into non-wing sprints. These 2 get me pumped!!!

Ruts & Guts https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eEp5NPvPG-Q
    Sprint Week 2015 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PKl_IoWswRU
    I was a highwayman
    Along the coach roads I did ride
    With sword and pistol by my side
    and I am still alive

They are hands down the best out there! Their USAC and winged Sprint car videos are second to none!

Their work is impeccable...(that means good for those of you in Rio Linda)...
    Member of the Luxemburg Speedway Hall of Fame
    Class of 2019

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Krooser View Post
    Their work is impeccable...(that means good for those of you in Rio Linda)...
    Your humor gets me every time. How goes the old Mastersbilt Project?
    I was a highwayman
    and I am still alive

Quote Originally Posted by Highwayman View Post
    They do a lot of Non-wing Sprint stuff for USAC and others and they rock! They got me interested in getting into non-wing sprints. These 2 get me pumped!!!

Ruts & Guts https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eEp5NPvPG-Q
    Sprint Week 2015 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PKl_IoWswRU
    If you like non wing sprints, here is one for ya. Choreographed to Motley crew. Not loudpedal but well done.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qVyawjr9m-c

Loudpedal Productions have some of the best racing vids by far.
    8/13/16

Great videos! Enjoy all videos they put out!!

Thanks Highwayman....say hi to Waylon when you see him.

I just retired for the second time so I'm fixing to get back to work on the old car again real soon. Got my crankshaft at the machine shop to get unbent and unburned up... going to redo (I think) the four bar brackets and have to finish up the frame rail work I started two years ago.

I had a new one installed a year ago that hobbled me last winter... I'm glad I took it easy because it's really come around nicely the last six months. Still can't kneel on it so I use a pillow to get up and down... sold my shop crane so that's no longer an option!

Here's one of my favorites from Loud Pedal... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0BNWSGBNors
    Last edited by Krooser; 10-11-2017 at 11:27 AM.
    Class of 2019

As has been said here several times Loudpedal is as good as racing video gets.

This video is about 5 years old but is one of my personal favorites for a couple of reasons. No. 1 it is of Indiana Sprint Week and No. 2 the music is by one of my favorite groups, Florence & The Machine doing one of my favorite songs.

Levi Jones, John Stanbrough and Bryan Clauson slugged it out for the ISW championship and if I remember correctly it came down to the last race.

The only downer is Bryan Clauson is prominent in this video and seeing him in a firesuit at a race track is a bit sad.

Last edited by CIRF; 10-09-2017 at 10:52 PM.

I really wish this was on Youtube like the rest of their stuff so I could watch it on my smart TV

Thumbs up BC Forever.

Quote Originally Posted by CIRF View Post
    As has been said here several times Loudpedal is as good as racing video gets.

This video is about 5 years old but is one of my personal favorites for a couple of reasons. No. 1 it is of Indiana Sprint Week and No. 2 the music is by one of my favorite groups, Florence & The Machine doing one of my favorite songs.

Levi Jones, John Stanbrough and Bryan Clauson slugged it out for the ISW championship and if I remember correctly it came down to the last race.

The only downer is Bryan Clauson is prominent in this video and seeing him in a firesuit at a race track is a bit sad.

I know what you mean, every time I see BC in a photo or video I just have to stop for minute, it seems like he should pop around the corner or be somewhere in the pits. Another one that gets me is Rico winning chilli bowl and then cage diving into BC’s arms. You could tell in BC face he didn’t expect it. Thanks for sharing, Loudpedal somehow catches the emotion and excitement so perfectly that it feels like you were there, even if you weren’t.
    I was a highwayman
    and I am still alive

Highwayman, early Saturday afternoon of the 4 Crown Nationals weekend over at Eldora the wife and I ran across BC's sister. We hung out and talked with her for close to a 1/2 hour and naturally the conversation got around to Bryan. I said he was a driver that was so good that it was almost a given that nothing bad could happen to him. He was Superman.

I can think of no bigger dirt track star of the past couple of generations that was so good and missed so deeply.

Quote Originally Posted by CIRF View Post
    Highwayman, early Saturday afternoon of the 4 Crown Nationals weekend over at Eldora the wife and I ran across BC's sister. We hung out and talked with her for close to a 1/2 hour and naturally the conversation got around to Bryan. I said he was a driver that was so good that it was almost a given that nothing bad could happen to him. He was Superman.

I can think of no bigger dirt track star of the past couple of generations that was so good and missed so deeply.
    I agree, he was a rare man, who successfully reached across the isle of many different types of racing. With equal vigor, passion and respect. He was an artist behind the wheel, smooth and slick, beyond compare. His passing for me is like Dale Sr or 9/11, there was the life and time we enjoyed before each event, and now the time after, and we are left with an tangible void.
    Last edited by Highwayman; 10-11-2017 at 08:14 AM.
    I was a highwayman
    and I am still alive

Quote Originally Posted by Highside Hustler25 View Post
    If you like non wing sprints, here is one for ya. Choreographed to Motley crew. Not loudpedal but well done.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qVyawjr9m-c

Loudpedal Productions have some of the best racing vids by far.
    Thanks I always enjoyed that song. Video appears to be a crash compilation and 90% of the sprints crashes are at "The PAS" as best I can tell. Paris Auto Speedway has a knack for ugly wrecks when its tacky, turn 1 bites a lot of brave men.
    I was a highwayman
    and I am still alive

Quote Originally Posted by Highwayman View Post
    Thanks I always enjoyed that song. Video appears to be a crash compilation and 90% of the sprints crashes are at "The PAS" as best I can tell. Paris Auto Speedway has a knack for ugly wrecks when its tacky, turn 1 bites a lot of brave men.
    I too noticed that much of the crash footage is at Perris Auto Speedway. We've been out there several times for the Oval Nationals and the 2012 Turkey Night Grand Prix and turn #1, as you said, has bitten many a good drivers' ass!

Since we're talking about BC and Perris, I remember during the waning laps of the 2012 Turkey Night Grand Prix at Perris, BC was frantically chasing leader, and eventual winner Kyle Larson, and got into the turn #1 wall and took a violent tumble. Probably the worst flip I ever saw BC involved in. But as was said before, the guy was Superman and he climbed right out of the car.

Highwayman, you expressed my exact sentiments in regards to the passing of Bryan. There is the time before the 2016 Belleville Nationals and the time following that race. Dirt racing has not been quite the same after August 6th, 2016.

I always love BC's smile...
    Class of 2019