Default Bryan Bernheisel

Congratulations to Bryan.The young man has had a breakout season this year in the Mid-Atlantic region picking up win #8 last night in a RUN WHAT YOU BRUNG race @ Williams Grove Speedway. Running a Lazer chassis built by his father Jim. Although not as large in terms of volume built, or well known as some other brands, their chassis' have had an excellent year all across the country, especially in the Limited ranks. It is nice to see the smaller companies have success.

Quote Originally Posted by BTExpress View Post
    Congratulations to Bryan.The young man has had a breakout season this year in the Mid-Atlantic region picking up win #8 last night in a RUN WHAT YOU BRUNG race @ Williams Grove Speedway. Running a Lazer chassis built by his father Jim. Although not as large in terms of volume built, or well known as some other brands, their chassis' have had an excellent year all across the country, especially in the Limited ranks. It is nice to see the smaller companies have success.
    How many cars showed up for that show???

19....a few of the late models had crazy plexiglass side wings including Bernheisel but most had regular bodies.

Run whatcha Brung Williams Grove Bryan Bernheisel.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Like I told ya, What I said, STEAL YOUR FACE RIGHT OFF YOUR HEAD!! (Grateful Dead)

He’s had a fantastic year.
    Follow me on Twitter: @JoshBayko

Guerrilla Racing Junkies!