Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Quote Originally Posted by chupp n bloomer fan View Post
    Fukin quote option ain't working again but that last post man, major props, well said.
    Wash your mouth out with soap boy!

Oh man somehow i missed this thread, very interesting subject. Personally i think its pretty lame to buy a provisional for a certain type of chassis. I found it fascinating that both parties involved felt compelled to post on here. Obviously, those two men can do whatever they want, and its nice to have another car in the field and nice of mark richards to give some money back to the sport. That being said its still lame and imagine if this was done at every track by every chassis.

I also found it fascinating that both parties involved took the time to respond. Mark Richards had a very classy well thought out response, on the other hand the Matt Miley response was confrontational and insulting showing all here that he’s an idiot with no idea what public relations means to a racetrack. My thoughts are the Rocket provisional is not that big a deal but I can see where it doesn’t look good and could rub some the wron way.

I don't have a problem with it at all! It puts 1 more local, most likely, racer in the big show!

This could be the start of something significant. Let Lucas/Woo obtain the sponsorship from all of the chassis mfgrs and put more racers/money in the big shows!

Well done, Mark Richards and Rocket Chassis!
    Turn LEFT, Vote RIGHT!

Quote Originally Posted by a25rjr View Post
    I don't have a problem with it at all! It puts 1 more local, most likely, racer in the big show!

This could be the start of something significant. Let Lucas/Woo obtain the sponsorship from all of the chassis mfgrs and put more racers/money in the big shows!

Well done, Mark Richards and Rocket Chassis!
    So they all pay x amount of money to insure at least one of their cars are in the feature?

Quote Originally Posted by ptown View Post
    So they all pay x amount of money to insure at least one of their cars are in the feature?
    Whats wrong with that?

Why not have 3-4 chassis provisionals per race? More money in more racers pockets!
    Turn LEFT, Vote RIGHT!

looks like thats putting money in a racers pocket that could not make or earn there way in , i agree with you most of the time , a25rjr , but not on this one......