Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Default speaking of paid protestors...

how about trump and pence spending all those tax payer dollars to fly him from vegas to indiana for 10 minutes, including extra security at the stadium to house the vp, then a flight back to cali.
    what are you guys thinking? about 250k? maybe more?

And your point? We all know what happened but lets hear your side
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

just talking about real paid protestors...
    no side, just facts

why was he even there? according the the president with the highest IQ, like ever....
    the NFL is satan. Why promote the NFL at all? why go against the boycott? maybe because people with actual high IQs know hes a whiny little baby and arent buying in to his nonsense.
    The president of the united states condemning an ESPN anchor??? really though? Thats what you guys were looking for?
    Excellent job

Quote Originally Posted by hughesracing9 View Post
    why was he even there? according the the president with the highest IQ, like ever....
    the NFL is satan. Why promote the NFL at all? why go against the boycott? maybe because people with actual high IQs know hes a whiny little baby and arent buying in to his nonsense.
    The president of the united states condemning an ESPN anchor??? really though? Thats what you guys were looking for?
    Excellent job
    Does Rush's words....push back....mean anything to ya!

Haha, I love it, to hear all you snowflakes complaining!... talk about whiny bitches!
    Turn LEFT, Vote RIGHT!

complaining about wasting my tax dollars? sure! you arent upset?
    Youre cool with that type of bs spending?
    Push back against what? What did they accomplish? How is it the liberals "complaining" but this douche literally flew 1800 miles to cry in public...and the bigger douche said it was HIS idea

how about trump and pence spending all those tax payer dollars to fly him from vegas to indiana for 10 minutes, including extra security at the stadium to house the vp, then a flight back to cali.
    what are you guys thinking? about 250k? maybe more?
    So them goons kneeling are using millions of our tax dollars for those new stadiums from us so that they can protest and disrespect the very nation they live in. Guess what? I'm glad he showed up and let them make fools of themselves again. A good learning point for the nation at their ezPENCE. hahahahahaaa

Ever think about supporting American values? Or do you squat for the Anthem at the race track. How do you survive in the pits being such a rogue???

Go melt!!!

Quote Originally Posted by hughracist9 View Post
    just talking about real paid protestors...
    no side, just facts
    Are you calling the vice president a paid protester?

Too bad somebody can't get a hold of your miserable computer and smash it to pieces for you.

It never gets put to any good use for sure.

Push back against what? What did they accomplish? How is it the liberals "complaining" but this douche literally flew 1800 miles to cry in public...and the bigger douche said it was HIS idea
    He made unpatriotic fools out of those goons so mission accomplished. Of which YOU are also one.

No you are doing the crying for free.

so many posts....just talking to yourself.
    Yes pence is a paid protester. Him and trump are the only ones looking like tool bags, the players still played...and are getting paid. No one gives a (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) about kneeling.
    All this talk about nfl, why havent they said anything about another neonazi rally? Why havent any of you talked about it?
    you and dikgobbler still recovering from your drive? that is assuming your mom let you out that late. you still live with your mom right??

anyway, yea most of the time i stand for the national anthem. i dont believe in the symbolism you all believe in. I dont put my faith or respect in a piece of cloth. And as a vet, its my right. I find it way more insulting seeing the confederate flag than kneeling/sitting/talking during the national anthem.
    Its just a song

Your attitude and distorted viewpoints are totally disgusting, get it???

Guess what cupcake. Polls supported Pence 2 to 1 for leaving the game. hahahahahahaa
    Last edited by Clayton_Wetter; 10-10-2017 at 04:05 PM.

why are you deleting posts?
    and what did i distort? enlighten me

why are you deleting posts?
    and what did i distort? enlighten me
    What have you not distorted and I have deleted NO posts. None.

Go join ANTIFA and actually act out your angers over this nation!!

polls....you whine about fake news, polls are NEWS/MEDIA ya dunce!
    what have i distorted?
    and yes, you deleted a post, stop lying

President Donald J. Trump, and Mr. Vice-president Pence are an example to the world of patriotism, integrity, dignity, self respect, and love, their courage is what America was build on. I"m very impress by both of this men.

polls....you whine about fake news, polls are NEWS/MEDIA ya dunce!
    what have i distorted?
    and yes, you deleted a post, stop lying
    You are the one lying about me deleting a post. You quit lying. And fact the nation supports Trump and Pence stance on the kneelers. FACT FACT FACT. HAahahahahaahahaaa

Bend over and reinsert your head!!! hahahahahahahaaa

cool, i hope someday somebody owes you a ton of money (considering you get out of your moms house) and they file for bankruptcy
    or your wife (not really, your mom) gets grouped by a celebrity because they can

patriotism is not allowing willing people to fight for this country? have you served??
    courage? hes as courage as god. you need to constantly pray and thank him because hes an egotistical douche.

Pence?? where do you even start with this psycho. hes so homophobic he practically has YOUR dik coming out of his mouth

so you'll honestly tell me you agree with everything trump says? do you even read his twitter? cant twist that, those are his words.
    youre ok with the president name calling other leaders?
    youre ok with the president...of a country....arguing about news reporters and that people from ESPN should be fired?
    You dont think thats a bit obsessive?
    you can go ahead and keep stroking yourself off to old issues of trump style magazines.
    When we go to war for a tweet, i expect your account to be silent due to you enlisting in the military and fighting for this country you love so much.....

OHHHHHH WAIT, they banned transgender people.

Your going off the deep end. Gonna get yourself in trouble!!

Clean it up or go away.