Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

dont be so sensitive....im still waiting to see what i distorted.
    now im in the deep end, sorry dude, these are the REAL FACTS you so dearly love.

You and your fake a-s-s- patriotism!

Quote Originally Posted by hughesracing9 View Post
    cool, i hope someday somebody owes you a ton of money (considering you get out of your moms house) and they file for bankruptcy
    or your wife (not really, your mom) gets grouped by a celebrity because they can

patriotism is not allowing willing people to fight for this country? have you served??
    courage? hes as courage as god. you need to constantly pray and thank him because hes an egotistical douche.

Pence?? where do you even start with this psycho. hes so homophobic he practically has YOUR dik coming out of his mouth
    Hey we get it by now. You prefer Communists and Globalists over people that want to preserve America as founded with patriotic and religious values.

You do nothing but parrot progressive liberal hate rhetoric. With what you stand for there is nothing but hate and destruction. Job well done on this man by you know who.

Just read all of your posts and there is nothing but distortion. You don't get it though.

i promote hate??? oh this will be good...that calls for a little research project on my end, you better start editing all your posts hahaha. this will be fun

america wasnt founded on religion...even more of a tard with your fake patriotism and NOW this
    come one bed wetter, next youll tell me america was discovered by columbus and slaves should still be currency

LOL, people like you are what make the left so endearing. What exactly are you trying to prove?

Sad to realize that some people are not to be reasoned with. Go on believing as you wish. You are a lost cause.

how about trump and pence spending all those tax payer dollars to fly him from vegas to indiana for 10 minutes, including extra security at the stadium to house the vp, then a flight back to cali.
    what are you guys thinking? about 250k? maybe more?
    Welcome back ,chump. Where ya been hiding?

Been around

49ers Suspend Players Who Knelt For Anthem And Made Mike Pence Leave

Peggy Sparkman
    1 day ago
    Trump/Pence 2020!!!女

Micheal Tull
    1 day ago
    They can stand on a ladder and sing Yankee Doodle Dandy for all I care it's (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) late, the National Felons League is done. Boycott the NFL and their Sponsors. God bless America and God bless Pence

View reply

little1reefard
    1 day ago
    Good for them maybe the NFL will do something finally. Way to Go Mr. Pence. I stand and Salute you Sir.

View all 4 replies

Allan Snackbar!
    1 day ago
    That's a Vice President!

bp 58
    1 day ago
    glad the VP left the game...im not watching these smfer's either...

Anna Harasym
    1 day ago
    These football players are oversized/overpayed (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)'s they should be kneeling that the job. They don't even know what they are protesting kneeling for the flag has nothing to do with their BS, they are just plain stupid

Junior Mudd
    1 day ago
    ahhhhh poor wittle fohtee nina players
    maybe no unity reason why theyre 0-5?

Matt H
    1 day ago
    Trump and Pence in 2020!

Kevin Hensley
    1 day ago
    About (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) time one of the owners showed a little shame

rodney thompson

1 day ago
    I would of thrown a full soda at those disrespectful felons/ i mean players- then walked out in handcuffs/ BUT i would get a STANDING ovation !!!

Kevin Baker
    1 day ago
    SUSPEND THEM WITHOUT PAY !!!

Quote Originally Posted by Clayton_Wetter View Post
    What have you not distorted and I have deleted NO posts. None.

Go join ANTIFA and actually act out your angers over this nation!!
    I bet him and Forrest are members of the Black Pantha party! lol
    Turn LEFT, Vote RIGHT!

why was he even there? according the the president with the highest IQ, like ever....the NFL is satan. Why promote the NFL at all? why go against the boycott? maybe because people with actual high IQs know hes a whiny little baby and arent buying in to his nonsense. The president of the united states condemning an ESPN anchor??? really though? Thats what you guys were looking for?Excellent job
    Pence went to see Indy retire Mannings jersey but when he seen those anti American punks kneel he left. Im pretty dam sure that cost we the tax payers a whole lot LESS than all the bs Obama sucked out of us.
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

Been around
    Tell the truth... your sneaking around using the computer. You know its a school night
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

We all heard what Jerry Jones said. Hope that the rest of the owners will follow his lead

i promote hate??? oh this will be good...that calls for a little research project on my end, you better start editing all your posts hahaha. this will be funamerica wasnt founded on religion...even more of a tard with your fake patriotism and NOW thiscome one bed wetter, next youll tell me america was discovered by columbus and slaves should still be currency
    So what was this country founded on? And who did discover America?

Quote Originally Posted by dirtdobber45 View Post
    Pence went to see Indy retire Mannings jersey but when he seen those anti American punks kneel he left. Im pretty dam sure that cost we the tax payers a whole lot LESS than all the bs Obama sucked out of us.
    Easy there.......guys like jimmycarter815 and ishouldntberacing9 cant handle too much of that TRUTH! lol
    Turn LEFT, Vote RIGHT!

complaining about wasting my tax dollars? sure! you arent upset?Youre cool with that type of bs spending?Push back against what? What did they accomplish? How is it the liberals "complaining" but this douche literally flew 1800 miles to cry in public...and the bigger douche said it was HIS idea
    So does Hillary and Benghazi ring a bell? Talking about wasting taxpayer money and American lives

Quote Originally Posted by dirtdobber45 View Post
    So what was this country founded on? And who did discover America?
    The country was founded on the principles of the Age of Enlightenment. The central founding fathers like Jefferson were deist. Pagan Vikings were the first Europeans in North America.

cool, i hope someday somebody owes you a ton of money (considering you get out of your moms house) and they file for bankruptcyor your wife (not really, your mom) gets grouped by a celebrity because they canpatriotism is not allowing willing people to fight for this country? have you served??courage? hes as courage as god. you need to constantly pray and thank him because hes an egotistical douche. Pence?? where do you even start with this psycho. hes so homophobic he practically has YOUR dik coming out of his mouth
    Courage? This coming from a keyboard warrior... LMFAO!!!! And your first paragraph makes no sense... just like a demeral..LMFAO LMFAOSM!!!!

Really? You want to go down that road? You do know that trump is on pace to out spend Obama's entire vacation budget in one year?

You guys wouldn't know patriotism/loyalty if it smacked you in the face. You all are just blind and thrilled there is a redneck white racist in the White House that speaks to you on a third grade level so you can finally understand!

Keep posting alex jones and breitbart and calling yourself informed, that's hilarious

Quote Originally Posted by mcarter815 View Post
    The country was founded on the principles of the Age of Enlightenment. The central founding fathers like Jefferson were deist. Pagan Vikings were the first Europeans in North America.
    We founded on what? And I havent seen any statues of Henry the viking king anywhere. Deist??? Belief in GOD

Really? You want to go down that road? You do know that trump is on pace to out spend Obama's entire vacation budget in one year?You guys wouldn't know patriotism/loyalty if it smacked you in the face. You all are just blind and thrilled there is a redneck white racist in the White House that speaks to you on a third grade level so you can finally understand!Keep posting alex jones and breitbart and calling yourself informed, that's hilarious
    Your first paragraph is bs. Im thrilled to have someone who isnt a backstabbing under the table liar running my country. You keep watching CNN and BSNBC to get your lies... LMFAO LMFAOSM!!!! #IDIOT Why dont you go do your homework and the men talk