Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by jog49 View Post
    Longhorn is not the hot potato anymore so how are these scenarios worth a hoot?
    It seems to be the hot potato for McCreadie, Overton, and Madden this season...

There getting revamped over the winter. 2018 whole new ball game!
    THE REAL SLIDING SIDEWAYS!

You must have been snoozing all year.

I can see Sheppard getting back in the family car and running an outlaw schedule. Like what Pierce runs

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    I can see Sheppard getting back in the family car and running an outlaw schedule. Like what Pierce runs
    Bshepp deserves more than an outlaw schedule. The mans a champion of one of the major series and yall think he should go back to being a regional racer.... really?
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

Quote Originally Posted by dirtdobber45 View Post
    Bshepp deserves more than an outlaw schedule. The mans a champion of one of the major series and yall think he should go back to being a regional racer.... really?
    No I never said he should, I said I can see him going back to the family ride and running a outlaw schedule like Pierce does now.

His dad is driving the family car this weekend in Joliet

Isn't Pierce's outlaw schedule pretty much regional?

Quote Originally Posted by MI Dirt Fan View Post
    Isn't Pierce's outlaw schedule pretty much regional?
    Yes he races more regionally but, he does enter some crown jewels as well as some bigger paying shows and yes some of them are within a few hours of their shop, That's why I could see Sheppard run the same type of schedule if he was to get back in the family car. Think of all the 5,000, 10,000, 20,000 to win shows in the midwest.
    Last edited by kidrock; 10-12-2017 at 10:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by SLIDING SIDEWAYS View Post
    Ding ding ding another winner folks!
    So what are we going to call Brandon Sheppard now that he wouldn't be called Rocket Shep.... Do we call him Bull Shep?

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Burgundy View Post
    So what are we going to call Brandon Sheppard now that he wouldn't be called Rocket Shep.... Do we call him Bull Shep?

Going to have to wait and see

Seen a bunch of top running Longhorn's all year on the Lucas Oil TV series... not sure what jog49 was watching.
    Member of the Luxemburg Speedway Hall of Fame
    Class of 2019

Quote Originally Posted by MI Dirt Fan View Post
    Thats what I assumed. His family owned ride is still pretty stout though. And being in the Rocket house car for a year helped gain some more knowledge.

I sometimes think that the Family owned B5 is an all around better Ride for Brandon than anything that come's out of Richard's Shop.... Just my Thought's on it is all...
    If you can't race it or take it to bed! It ain't worth having!

Quote Originally Posted by Krooser View Post
    Seen a bunch of top running Longhorn's all year on the Lucas Oil TV series... not sure what jog49 was watching.

Krooser I'm with you buddy I don't know wth Jog49 was watching but the Lucas Oil Stuff I watched on the Tv or Computer had a good amount of Longhorns at the front of them as well....
    If you can't race it or take it to bed! It ain't worth having!

I think you guys should all cool your engines in regards to the exact details of JD's plans for next year. Stay tuned...it most definetely is going to be a big move!

The only thing that would make it "big" is if he's teaming with Bloomquist or running the Rocket house car.....

Close.... jd and rumley/longhorn together for 18'
    Tmac still going be in house car, I'm guessing jd in Kevin's long horn? Just need brandon running weavers car on the tour. Poor Scott will lose a lot of sleep, if you had them 3 on same tour. Throw b.shep in the best or his family car too.

Quote Originally Posted by Kwd1253 View Post
    Tmac still going be in house car, I'm guessing jd in Kevin's long horn? Just need brandon running weavers car on the tour. Poor Scott will lose a lot of sleep, if you had them 3 on same tour. Throw b.shep in the best or his family car too.
    I hope tmac comes back as house car but im seeing madden w same longhorn decals on it. Jd will not b in kevins car he will be in LANDERS/MARK MARTIN longhorn car. It will be set up and run by rumley engineering.

I hope tmac comes back as house car but im seeing madden w same longhorn decals on it. Jd will not b in kevins car he will be in LANDERS/MARK MARTIN longhorn car. It will be set up and run by rumley engineering.
    Finally someone who knows what they’re talking about.

I dnt know everything but theres some things i do know and you can take them to vegas and make bank!

Quote Originally Posted by Nasty55 View Post
    I sometimes think that the Family owned B5 is an all around better Ride for Brandon than anything that come's out of Richard's Shop.... Just my Thought's on it is all...
    I don't think the car is better, I think the situation would be much more ideal for Brandon and his family. But he knows what choices he needs to make for himself and his family.

If you wanna PM me man, how are you?
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.