Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Quote Originally Posted by adamconners View Post
    Why don't you say if you're so confident??
    Post #88 nails it on the head!
    THE REAL SLIDING SIDEWAYS!

I would like to see JD back in Lucas. The more competition the better. Maybe with his new ride he'll be able to jump back in?

Talked to Sheppy at the World 100. I asked what his plans were for next year after having such a stellar season in the Rocket house car. his answer was "I'm staying right where I'm at" I then asked if Josh would stay with Best, and he said probably. J.D. going to Double L Racing with Rumley Engineering handling set ups would be awesome in my opinion. Have to wait and see how silly season shakes out. on a different note, how do you post pictures with posts? I have a few that I'd like to share but it never works for me? Thanks in advance

So what's the official word now?

Quote Originally Posted by duke100 View Post
    so what's the official word now?

BREAKING NEWS!!!

jd bailed from contract him and kevin going on bassmasters tour in 2018. Got new boat and rig there picking up in a few weeks!
    Stay tuned to 4m for more!

Good luck to them!!
    THE REAL SLIDING SIDEWAYS!

Quote Originally Posted by cjp0354 View Post
    I have no insider information and I am only speculating...

I'm guessing the team that has offered JD a ride is the Best Motor sports team. For some reason I'm thinking Richards will go back and drive for dad and Rocket will have 2 house cars. While Richards has had success in the Best car, I would assume it hurt a little watching Brandon win all those races this year.

Before everyone starts getting upset, this is only speculation and is based on zero facts.
    lmao heard Josh today say he will be back with Best and running Lucas lol that's fact

Quote Originally Posted by SLIDING SIDEWAYS View Post
    You are 100% WRONG! Jd's deal has been in the works for months now. Its just now taking shape. Look out lucas oil tour,
    Theres a new sheriff coming!
    Was Davenport in the 6 car 2 years ago when Bloomquist put a whooping on his ass by 900 points in the Lucas oil whats changed???

Look at his twitter page and read the tweet from Mark Martin. I agree post 88 says it all. Happy birthday to him!

so with Sheppard at the top why not JD & crew run WoO??

Quote Originally Posted by goincircles View Post
    Was Davenport in the 6 car 2 years ago when Bloomquist put a whooping on his ass by 900 points in the Lucas oil whats changed???
    2 years ago was 15. Davenport won the title that year. I dont think we need to remind Bloomquist fans how frustrating that year was for Scott, even though he did come back in 16 and win.

And the new Sheriff was Richards, we seen what he done with joining the lucas tour. He done exactly what most thought hw wouldnt do.
    Last edited by zyoung25; 10-31-2017 at 01:54 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by TackyTracker View Post
    so with Sheppard at the top why not JD & crew run WoO??
    Bigger $$ shows on the Lucas tour and more tv

Quote Originally Posted by MILLER7FAN View Post
    J.D. going to Double L Racing with Rumley Engineering handling set ups would be awesome in my opinion. Have to wait and see how silly season shakes out.
    IF, and again I say IF the rumblings I have heard in recent weeks hold any truth the only way I can see this happening is if XR-1's and Integra are involved in the mix.

Wrong Clampedup

Ain’t Donald tight with WoO????? I would expect JD on the WoO tour with the Longhorn

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by goincircles View Post
    was davenport in the 6 car 2 years ago when bloomquist put a whooping on his ass by 900 points in the lucas oil whats changed???
    duhh lmaoaotf