Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default 28 ft Trailer and Racecar stolen

28ft United Trailer white in color UTX has hole in rear door from forklift fork.Stolen from Florence Ky has Brand new 2017 Club 29 race car with Hendren Motor
    Contact Jeff Alsip at 859-512-5818 Car has number 78 on it black in color

What a Scum bag that stole it!
    THE REAL SLIDING SIDEWAYS!

WoW ..... That's just crazy
    Retired - Snowbird ... Living the Dream

Wheres Bronson at tonite?
    Turn LEFT, Vote RIGHT!

Quote Originally Posted by a25rjr View Post
    Wheres Bronson at tonite?
    Won $4k at Bubba Raceway

Quote Originally Posted by MI Dirt Fan View Post
    Won $4k at Bubba Raceway
    Just making sure he had an alibi!
    Turn LEFT, Vote RIGHT!

Jeff, keep us updated and hope everything is recovered. Nothing worse than a low life thief

Not trying to hijack the thread but got a simple question as I know I'm missing something in relation too it. Why the hell is Kyle Bronson's name always brought up when it is mentioned about something being stolen ? What am I in the dark on here ?

Does ky require a title/tags on a trailer that size .... I would think its going to be hard to find a trailer that can be sold so easy if you dont have to show any proof of ownership .... Seems like selling the car parts could be hard too .... I guess im wondering why anyone would steal such large items that can be traced back to the owner ....

Quote Originally Posted by One Man Gang View Post
    Not trying to hijack the thread but got a simple question as I know I'm missing something in relation too it. Why the hell is Kyle Bronson's name always brought up when it is mentioned about something being stolen ? What am I in the dark on here ?
    he stole a trailer with racecar from Eastbay area back around 2002-2007
    cannot remember exact year.
    I think there should be lifeguards in the genepool.

So somewhere between the age of 12 to 17 maybe 18 he stole a trailer from a track with a car in it. Did he get prosecuted ? How in the heck does somebody steal something that big without getting caught before getting out of the pit area ? Where was the owner of stolen property ? Kids do stupid $h!t at times but theft is uncalled for at any age if it don't belong to you keep your f'n hands off of it.

Quote Originally Posted by One Man Gang View Post
    So somewhere between the age of 12 to 17 maybe 18 he stole a trailer from a track with a car in it. Did he get prosecuted ? How in the heck does somebody steal something that big without getting caught before getting out of the pit area ? Where was the owner of stolen property ? Kids do stupid $h!t at times but theft is uncalled for at any age if it don't belong to you keep your f'n hands off of it.
    He was 18 I believe, I think it was in a hotel lot. One of our Hoosier named people on here has better details. He got off easy I believe, I'm sure it had nothing to do with the money behind him.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

So does that make Bronson a low life scum bag or just a kid who made a big mistake...I just find it funny people need to chime in and call a thief a low life scum bag...like it gets them a stamp of approval or something...

Quote Originally Posted by Illtsate32 View Post
    So does that make Bronson a low life scum bag or just a kid who made a big mistake...I just find it funny people need to chime in and call a thief a low life scum bag...like it gets them a stamp of approval or something...
    In the overwhelming majority of instances thieves are in fact low life scum bags. If you find calling a thief what he or she really is humorous that's okay, but you laughing about it doesn't make them any less low life scum bags. Also, I seriously doubt that anyone here that calls thieves low life scum bags is looking for approval or validation.

Quote Originally Posted by CIRF View Post
    In the overwhelming majority of instances thieves are in fact low life scum bags. If you find calling a thief what he or she really is humorous that's okay, but you laughing about it doesn't make them any less low life scum bags. Also, I seriously doubt that anyone here that calls thieves low life scum bags is looking for approval or validation.
    Well said....
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

Quote Originally Posted by Illtsate32 View Post
    Well, I've never stole anything, and certainly not something as serious as a car and trailer. And I'd consider stealing beer or cigarettes or something like that a stupid mistake, race cars, nah, you are a pos.

Rich kid with no respect for other people. When he got caught he got off easy because of family money, the guy that lost the race car paid the price. Does that make him a piece of chit?? In my book it sure does and I'll bet not many will disagree about that!

The stolen trailer was seen moving northbound on i75 richwood ky exit. Please everyone keep your eyes and ears open.
    Shocks by BGR army

Quote Originally Posted by CIRF View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by chupp n bloomer fan View Post
    Well, I've never stole anything, and certainly not something as serious as a car and trailer. And I'd consider stealing beer or cigarettes or something like that a stupid mistake, race cars, nah, you are a pos.
    I completely agree with both of you but I still do find it funny and no I do not doubt people make the most obvious comments so people will comment back to them,100% correct or, ding ding ding we have a winner...everybody like you said agrees they are a pos no need to constantly repeat it for attention...#clickbaiters