Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

And he must of been rotten why steal something if ur family or whoever helps you are rich???

Quote Originally Posted by CIRF View Post
    In the overwhelming majority of instances thieves are in fact low life scum bags. If you find calling a thief what he or she really is humorous that's okay, but you laughing about it doesn't make them any less low life scum bags. Also, I seriously doubt that anyone here that calls thieves low life scum bags is looking for approval or validation.
    New leader for post of the year......
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Quote Originally Posted by Illtsate32 View Post
    And he must of been rotten why steal something if ur family or whoever helps you are rich???
    Why make stupid tshirts if you are kicking a ss........young people do stupid stuff sometimes.

Back to the thread. Jeff I sure hope you catch whoever was dumb enough to pull something like this.

Mike

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    New leader for post of the year......
    Thats what im talking about people making the most general statements to get replies like this from goofys like you...

Red face

Thats what im talking about people making the most general statements to get replies like this from goofys like you...
    You sound like the type of guy that would steal a 28 ft trailer and racecar

Quote Originally Posted by dmr37 View Post
    You sound like the type of guy that would steal a 28 ft trailer and racecar
    Heyyy maybe you will get some comments...post of the year! we have a winner! lol smdh #attentionseeker

Heyyy maybe you will get some comments...post of the year! we have a winner! lol smdh #attentionseeker
    Thank you, thank you for choosing my post as THE POST OF THE YEAR.

Everybody else just stop posting until next year because I got THE POST OF THE YEAR.

What are the odds the crooks were stealing the trailer & not the car ? Also whats the chance if he was after the car he can sell the parts w/o getting caught ?
    Retired - Snowbird ... Living the Dream

It's called levity......look it up.

Cirf brought it into the conversation, was a great post considering the seriousness of the conversation .....apparently I'm not the only goofy that agreed.

And you wonder why.
    Last edited by Barbecueboy; 10-17-2017 at 05:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    It's called levity......look it up.

Cirf brought it into the conversation, was a great post considering the seriousness of the conversation .....apparently I'm not the only goofy that agreed.

And you wonder why.
    Gaaaaawwwwwrrrrrsssshhhhh......I agree with ya too!
    Turn LEFT, Vote RIGHT!

Quote Originally Posted by chupp n bloomer fan View Post
    Well, I've never stole anything, and certainly not something as serious as a car and trailer. And I'd consider stealing beer or cigarettes or something like that a stupid mistake, race cars, nah, you are a pos.
    Pretty much on the money.
    Goofys? I'm not sure what your interpretation of goofys is but I've never known BBQB to take part in it.

It's more than a little ambiguous as to what your point is.

Quote Originally Posted by CIRF View Post
    Pretty much on the money.Goofys? I'm not sure what your interpretation of goofys is but I've never known BBQB to take part in it.It's more than a little ambiguous as to what your point is.
    My point was people making obvious statements for attention and reassurance which I made clear... for the record my original statement wasnt directed at any one individual... I said what I wanted to say im bored with it and moving on...
    Last edited by Illtsate32; 10-18-2017 at 11:27 AM.

How would they have known exactly what was in that trailer before stealing it?

Quote Originally Posted by MI Dirt Fan View Post
    How would they have known exactly what was in that trailer before stealing it?
    Most likely they didn't!

There has been a huge ring of trailer thefts in the past few years according to the cop I had called out after my trailer was stolen. He showed me where the thieves used a spider forklift to load my 24ft equipment trailer onto their large flatbed trailer and hauled it off. (It was parked and locked in a dot weigh station parking lot)

Its sad to say, if they want it bad enough, they will take it!
    Turn LEFT, Vote RIGHT!

Most likely they didn't! ..... ?? Thats not always the case ....Alot of the time your robbed its someone you know too ..... Lets not just think someone is stealing a trailer for a lawn cutting business either .... I put video cameras in my place several years ago for the added security .... Its all plug n play & cheap and one of the first things they look at before they rob you ....
    Retired - Snowbird ... Living the Dream

This reminds me of the deal that went down a few years ago with Travis Kvapils NASCAR Set up was stolen from the hotel parking lot. A few days later the race car was found in the field with everything still on it. Clearly they had no idea what was in that trailer. It will be harder to move a race car than it would be a trailer, so let's hope the car will turn up soon.

It amazes me this thread has turned into an argument, which this is 4m. It's full of more drama than a county derby. Just help the man find his hauler and race car.

Sorry for my portion of the derailment......thieves s uck.

Goofy

My point was people making obvious statements for attention and reassurance which I made clear... for the record my statement wasnt directed at any one individual... I said what I wanted to say im bored with it and moving on...
    Hmmmm. Ya' called BBQB goofys. That's pretty clearly directed at one individual.

My point was people making obvious statements for attention and reassurance which I made clear... for the record my statement wasnt directed at any one individual... I said what I wanted to say im bored with it and moving on...
    A quarter says you'll be back
    8/13/16