Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: California

Default California

Theres all those wildfires... Hollywood is being exposed... an out break of TB.... an out break of hep. A....This is what happens when you think your better than everybody else. Want to be a sanctuary state still? Wanna be an independant country? Please feel free to do so. So we can build the wall up to Oregon and keep the rest of the our country safe.
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

Well said DD!!

Quote Originally Posted by deadringer View Post
    Well said DD!!
    Thank you sir... have a nice day
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

Dont those dopes get most of their water from Colorado?

"Stay thirsty my friend" - Those tv commercials

Now they have passed a bill for a third gender... so are you suppose to put "it" on newborns birth certificate and let the child figure it out? I dont care if your gay or straight be proud of your gender. DAM

so much BS...thats not what the bill is AT ALL..
    Get your FACTS straight, unlike your sexuality

hows come the Liberals state gets PR.time and Montana completely left out.

Quote Originally Posted by hughesracing9 View Post
    How many genders are out there, hughes?

there are two, im not one for calling themselves nonbinary. they want to change sexes, thats fine, but this non gender, gender fluid, whatever is stupid

But that doesnt change that fact that dikgobbler is spreading fake news

Thanks for answering and I agree on all accounts.

A question from me to you has nothing to do with DD.

Fake news as dumb@$$ racing says.. https://www.westernjournalism.com/ca...ze-3rd-gender/

so much BS...thats not what the bill is AT ALL..Get your FACTS straight, unlike your sexuality
    Why is it 'fake news' dont want everyone to know youll be checking that third option hun? Are you trying to say Im not a straight man? If you are... LMFAO... you 'know' so much... NOT... LMFAO!!! Dont get me started little boy(???). Arent you suppose to be in school or are you playing hooky?
    Last edited by dirtdobber45; 10-17-2017 at 12:44 PM.

I got a pic of dum@$$(hughes) reading to children... https://conservativetribune.com/sexu...ic-perversion/

so where does that bill say the parents have to mark the birth certificate "it" and let the child figure it out?
    i repeat....B.S!
    get your facts straight before spilling trash on here.

Stop deflecting and going with the "HHAAHAHAHAHA LIBTARD DERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR"
    respond to the specific statement that what you said is a lie and you like to just throw things out there to get a reaction with no credible sources

so where does that bill say the parents have to mark the birth certificate "it" and let the child figure it out?
    i repeat....B.S!
    Talk about a cnn spin. Might ought to read post 5 again and observe the punctuation, huey.

so where does that bill say the parents have to mark the birth certificate "it" and let the child figure it out?i repeat....B.S!get your facts straight before spilling trash on here. Stop deflecting and going with the "HHAAHAHAHAHA LIBTARD DERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR"respond to the specific statement that what you said is a lie and you like to just throw things out there to get a reaction with no credible sources
    I asked a question dum@$$ not a statement liberal derrrrrrrrrrr

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Thomason View Post
    Talk about a cnn spin. Might ought to read post 5 again and observe the punctuation, huey.
    Thats the demeral way. Dont know the difference between question and a fact... lmfao... what an idiot

What gender do you identify as today cupcake??? There are two genders period sorry but that's the facts.

The bill is the BS....there ya have it.

i repeat....B.S!
    get your facts straight before spilling trash on here.

Stop deflecting and going with the "HHAAHAHAHAHA LIBTARD DERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR"
    respond to the specific statement that what you said is a lie and you like to just throw things out there to get a reaction with no credible sources
    Sorry you can't fit in with rational thinking there hughracist. Or can you tell us what the real facts are in your opinion?

hughes continually proves his/her point....

b**ches can be male or female.