Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast

Default Trumps scorecard!

Stock market-----up 25%
    Fewest jobless benefits applied for-------since 1973
    Black unemployment-----down 17% (can you hear me now)

Hate to say we told you so...but.....WE TOLD YOU SO!
    Turn LEFT, Vote RIGHT!

What he said^^^^^
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

We’re headed for a market correction next year.

Hey mcDOWNER, itll probly be MORE!
    Turn LEFT, Vote RIGHT!

I love the great insight of market correction. Gee, what a brilliant deduction. I read all over the internet warnings about Market correction by all these financial experts. Of course there will be some kind of correction at some point. Idiots, then they can say i told you. BTW I am a financial planner and I predict nothing other than predictors do not know squat. Bulls and Bears LOL. Both will be right at some point. People who have their portfolios in proper asset management can weather all storms, if they stay patient. Corrections of maybe 10-15% percent are always expected at some point. Crashes like 2008 only happen when no one is watching the store. Safe guards have been instituted. Just like in the early 2000 crash of the Dot com nonsense. Investor greed and stupidity without any regulations. Dems are usually about 70% at fault when things go south. 2008 about 85%. Frank and Dodd, the twin lying imbeciles were in charge of what caused the crash.

Thank you President and 1st Lady... https://www.westernjournalism.com/me...ichelle-obama/
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

Quote Originally Posted by TS FAN View Post
    I love the great insight of market correction. Gee, what a brilliant deduction. I read all over the internet warnings about Market correction by all these financial experts. Of course there will be some kind of correction at some point. Idiots, then they can say i told you. BTW I am a financial planner and I predict nothing other than predictors do not know squat. Bulls and Bears LOL. Both will be right at some point. People who have their portfolios in proper asset management can weather all storms, if they stay patient. Corrections of maybe 10-15% percent are always expected at some point. Crashes like 2008 only happen when no one is watching the store. Safe guards have been instituted. Just like in the early 2000 crash of the Dot com nonsense. Investor greed and stupidity without any regulations. Dems are usually about 70% at fault when things go south. 2008 about 85%. Frank and Dodd, the twin lying imbeciles were in charge of what caused the crash.
    The “safe guards” that have been put in place are flaccid. There haven’t been any real changes made to prevent 2008 from happening again, and it will be even worse when it happens again because the industry has fewer big players now. There are signs that the rent bubble maybe be getting close to popping.

Of course Hillary would never allow it to happen at all. hahahahaahaa

Just saying, it’s too soon for you to be giving Trump fellatio.

Your "Trump Derangement Syndrome" is showing again!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Clayton_Wetter View Post
    Your "Trump Derangement Syndrome" is showing again!!!
    They truly hate his base......cuz....we were RIGHT!
    Turn LEFT, Vote RIGHT!

You apparently have no idea why 2008 happened. Seriously, McCarter.
    You are welcome to share what you think caused it though.
    Last edited by TS FAN; 10-20-2017 at 09:19 PM.

You apparently have no idea why 2008 happened. Seriously, McCarter. You are welcome to share what you think caused it though.
    Uh oh... a challenge lol

You apparently have no idea why 2008 happened. Seriously, McCarter. You are welcome to share what you think caused it though.
    There are several causes. A few of the big ones are an unregulated OTC derivatives market, credit agencies that didn’t understand the derivatives, and an out-of-control subprime mortgage market filled with predatory loans.

That is some of it. And you think nothing has been learned or put in place to stop bundling by Fannie and Freddie, gambling and subprime loans?

That is some of it. And you think nothing has been learned or put in place to stop bundling by Fannie and Freddie, gambling and subprime loans?
    I don’t. What new regulations do you have in mind that will stop another 2008?

no dual citizen traitors in the FED.

What happened to the market correction or crashing they all said (msm) would happen the day after he was elected ?