Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by dirtMAN007 View Post
    What happened to the market correction or crashing they all said (msm) would happen the day after he was elected ?
    They use that word....distraction.....when they cant deny the truth!
    Turn LEFT, Vote RIGHT!

Quote Originally Posted by dirtMAN007 View Post
    What happened to the market correction or crashing they all said (msm) would happen the day after he was elected ?
    There was a correction... it was an upswing... something we havent seen in 10+ years
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

Quote Originally Posted by dirtdobber45 View Post
    There was a correction... it was an upswing... something we havent seen in 10+ years
    Correct.....I heard on Hannity today, the Feds are expecting a 4.5% increase in gdp! MAGA!!!
    Turn LEFT, Vote RIGHT!

This is how bad Trumps winning... poor latino boy being called a racist because hes for Trump... https://conservativetribune.com/lati...ite-supremacy/.
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

Actually, the Fed is seeing an economic slowdown.

Certainly disappointed in 45's capitulation on trade with china. The second time china has made him pee down his leg.......{one china} #SAD

Yawn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !

Do you think Donald Trump is qualified be the President of the United States of America?

Yes (5,752) vote
    No (513) vote

Do you support President Trump?

Yes, I fully support President Trump (5,477) vote
    No, I do not support President Trump (410) vote

There are things I like about him and things I do not, but he is our President so I hope for the best

His unpatriotic views are disturbing.

Quote Originally Posted by Clayton_Wetter View Post
    Do you think Donald Trump is qualified be the President of the United States of America?Yes (5,752) voteNo (513) voteDo you support President Trump?Yes, I fully support President Trump (5,477) voteNo, I do not support President Trump (410) voteThere are things I like about him and things I do not, but he is our President so I hope for the best
    Sounds like a Breitbart or Fox News reader poll.

Quote Originally Posted by Hollis View Post
    His unpatriotic views are disturbing.
    And what are they?

Quote Originally Posted by mcarter815 View Post
    Sounds like a Breitbart or Fox News reader poll.
    Well if you want facts and the truth thats the two to look at. And where do you get your "facts"?

Quote Originally Posted by mcarter815 View Post
    Nancy Grace
    she isn't news haha

Quote Originally Posted by dirtdobber45 View Post
    And what are they?
    Asking Russia to hack an American citizens e-mails...................The general's are dumb.....white house bugged....attacking our security agency's......downing America in front of the world.......Failure to impose mandatory sanctions against Russia........Illegal voter...sucking up to china while downing America.....failure to acknowledge Russia's attempted interference in our elections. All out of the Russian handbook............That's a start.........

Nancy Grace.... LMAO LMFAO LMFAOSM!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Hollis View Post
    Asking Russia to hack an American citizens e-mails...................The general's are dumb.....white house bugged....attacking our security agency's......downing America in front of the world.......Failure to impose mandatory sanctions against Russia........Illegal voter...sucking up to china while downing America.....failure to acknowledge Russia's attempted interference in our elections. All out of the Russian handbook............That's a start.........
    Ok... when you come up with something truthful holla back

After the house and senate screw up the tax cut proposal, it won't matter...2018 will be a bloodbath for the republicans. Already waffling on the corporate tax rate cut among other things. I am beginning to believe the republicans really don't care if they lose the house or senate as they don't or can't govern effectively. As long as the main ones get re-elected, they are fine with being the minority party.

Quote Originally Posted by STRONGERTHANDIRT View Post
    After the house and senate screw up the tax cut proposal, it won't matter...2018 will be a bloodbath for the republicans. Already waffling on the corporate tax rate cut among other things. I am beginning to believe the republicans really don't care if they lose the house or senate as they don't or can't govern effectively. As long as the main ones get re-elected, they are fine with being the minority party.
    That career politicians for ya. As long as they get their paycheck and benefits who cares... sad

all rinos anymore.

forget the old left vs right paradigm. its all one group. brothers from different mothers.

bunch of nelson rockefellers