Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by dirtdobber45 View Post
    Ok... when you come up with something truthful holla back
    Hollis must think he's on the Hilary thread! lol
    Turn LEFT, Vote RIGHT!

Quote Originally Posted by Hollis View Post
    His unpatriotic views are disturbing.
    What unpatriotic views?????????

Just what the hill do you think being patriotic is. Destroying free market capitalism, open borders, government run healthcare, ignoring lying media, voting. Communist party???

No thanks, YOU are one heel of an unpatriotic person for sure!!!!

What unpatriotic views

Quote Originally Posted by STRONGERTHANDIRT View Post
    After the house and senate screw up the tax cut proposal, it won't matter...2018 will be a bloodbath for the republicans. Already waffling on the corporate tax rate cut among other things. I am beginning to believe the republicans really don't care if they lose the house or senate as they don't or can't govern effectively. As long as the main ones get re-elected, they are fine with being the minority party.
    Steve Bannon will see to it that the correct people get elected in 2018 . We the people just have to come out like we did for trump and get them in office !

What happened Tue. was already in the making. Well see what happens in Dec. and 2018
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

Asking Russia to hack an American citizens e-mails...................The general's are dumb.....white house bugged....attacking our security agency's......downing America in front of the world.......Failure to impose mandatory sanctions against Russia........Illegal voter...sucking up to china while downing America.....failure to acknowledge Russia's attempted interference in our elections. All out of the Russian handbook............That's a start.........
    Quit watching (CNN) its disturbing you. And now you will see the real ( Russia collusion ) .
    And the traders who stole it and sold it . And the real ones that did all the sucking . Then
    maybe you will be able to see the ones who want america back from the thief that sold it
    down the road . Get away from the thief, its never to late to change . what does it take
    for left to see how we got in this mess . wait until its your turn to collect ( SS ) and there
    is none , because its been givin to the illegals . and your tax dollars for sanctuary city's .
    what a ( DEMOCRATIC ) disaster . So you say this is good .

Asking Russia to hack an American citizens e-mails...................The general's are dumb.....white house bugged....attacking our security agency's......downing America in front of the world.......Failure to impose mandatory sanctions against Russia........Illegal voter...sucking up to china while downing America.....failure to acknowledge Russia's attempted interference in our elections. All out of the Russian handbook............That's a start.........
    Good grief you have taken up the talking points of Lunatic liberal left. Worthless lying nonsense. BTW Trump is a patriot in every way shape and form. I would say a much better unpatriotic case could be made against Obama and his administration. I know you agree? Right?

What happened Tue. was already in the making. Well see what happens in Dec. and 2018
    If the Christians in Alabama have a moral back bone, we should know what will happen. Unfortunately, those "good" Christians are willing to overlook a pervert just to win an election.

Quote Originally Posted by TS FAN View Post
    Good grief you have taken up the talking points of Lunatic liberal left. Worthless lying nonsense. BTW Trump is a patriot in every way shape and form. I would say a much better unpatriotic case could be made against Obama and his administration. I know you agree? Right?
    Yeah, the draft dodger is quite the patriot.

Quote Originally Posted by mcarter815 View Post
    If the Christians in Alabama have a moral back bone, we should know what will happen. Unfortunately, those "good" Christians are willing to overlook a pervert just to win an election.
    I think its more like...... FORTUNATELY, the good folks of Alabama will vote for ANYONE over a democrat that supports partial birth abortion. Talk about having a screwed up moral compass. Maybe you should be more like us.

Actually I was talking about yhe election in VA. But anyone with common sense can see the bama deal is a freaking setup. But you believe what you want... doubter

Actually I was talking about yhe election in VA. But anyone with common sense can see the bama deal is a freaking setup. But you believe what you want... doubter
    Only in your paranoid mind is it a setup.

Yeah, the draft dodger is quite the patriot.
    You don't have serve to be a patriot . Do you have to have a gun and kill someone
    to be . Whats wrong with going to college , and then serve as many do in government .
    Because you are not a killer makes you un American . He is the first in my life time attitude
    to be president for the people not to inrich himself, as the last administration has . There has never been a president to work as hard for us and talk to us daily so we know where he stands . All the others never ever did anything but lie after lie after lie . The only time you ever heard from them
    was when war was about to break out or we we getting new taxes . I don't care if he served or
    not. He is NOW .

Quote Originally Posted by just dust View Post
    You don't have serve to be a patriot . Do you have to have a gun and kill someone to be . Whats wrong with going to college , and then serve as many do in government .Because you are not a killer makes you un American . He is the first in my life time attitude to be president for the people not to inrich himself, as the last administration has . There has never been a president to work as hard for us and talk to us daily so we know where he stands . All the others never ever did anything but lie after lie after lie . The only time you ever heard from them was when war was about to break out or we we getting new taxes . I don't care if he served or not. He is NOW .
    Trump is enriching himself. All those trips to his own resorts go straight into his pocket book.

Only in your paranoid mind is it a setup.
    Far from paranoid there doubter... its fact. All of a sudden after FORTY YEARS this stuff comes out... really? And this is the wrong thread bud we are talking about THE MAN on this one

That is pathetic. It really is. I am sure Bill Clinton is your hero BTW. He didn't inhale. Or Obama that fine Military Vet that basically try to sell the country down the river. You don't have to like Trump, but he is getting it done. BTW to challenge Trump on his patriotism because he didn't go to Nam is chump talk. Notice the beloved Clinton didn't either. So 815 you hate all rich white non democrats? LOL
    Trump made is own wealth and is not owned by special interests. Perfect position for a President to be effective.
    Last edited by TS FAN; 11-14-2017 at 03:19 PM.

Trump is enriching himself. All those trips to his own resorts go straight into his pocket book.
    So hes a patriot right. He don't need the money . The Clintons do . So does obammer.
    That's why hes out making speeches . And Clinton selling books . Your looking the wrong way.
    You should help them look for the collusion . And better in his pockets for his own resorts
    than where obammer went , Hawaii .( lol ). At lease keep it in the house.

Default Trumps scorecard !!

1318 Lies, Jan. 20-Oct. 10 2017. Lying Gasbag in Chief, keep eatin it up Gullibles.

Quote Originally Posted by Crash 4 View Post
    1318 Lies, Jan. 20-Oct. 10 2017. Lying Gasbag in Chief, keep eatin it up Gullibles.
    LMAO... name those lies then. You still believe the dossier dont ya?

Quote Originally Posted by just dust View Post
    So hes a patriot right. He don't need the money . The Clintons do . So does obammer. That's why hes out making speeches . And Clinton selling books . Your looking the wrong way.You should help them look for the collusion . And better in his pockets for his own resortsthan where obammer went , Hawaii .( lol ). At lease keep it in the house.
    They need that money... to pay their lawyers... lmao