Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Swampy121 View Post
    LOL As if Bloomer is the only guy I root for. Lots of other young guns to root for. Dohm, Moran, Carpenter to name a few. Let me know when booby decides to run WoO or Lucas. He does have one thing going for him. He's on track to become the GOAT of Cherry Picking!
    Who gives a chit weather he was there or not? Madden ,Clanton Eckert Moyer Moyer jr Mars. Simpsons etc not there. So if Bobby F-ing Pierce doesn't go for whatever reason weather be drivin a mod, sick of racing or not good at that track? Who f-ing cares???

What he said^^^^^

Quote Originally Posted by lw82 View Post
    Who gives a chit weather he was there or not? Madden ,Clanton Eckert Moyer Moyer jr Mars. Simpsons etc not there. So if Bobby F-ing Pierce doesn't go for whatever reason weather be drivin a mod, sick of racing or not good at that track? Who f-ing cares???
    Well said....

Default Bobby

I’ve said it a lot, and I’ll repeat myself. Bobby is immensely talented, and is gathering the stats to back it up. Running a national tour is NOT for everyone. Personally, I don’t think I would. Because I’d wanna race at places I like, not because it’s on the schedule.

I don’t like some things his family and him do at tracks and online, and think he’d be better on his own pretty soon, kinda like Josh, but that’s just me.

In saying that, this infatuation with his every waking moment, it’s very similar to the hate for Bloomer. Most of it is absolutely ridiculous.

If I had the chance to go to the Southwest on someone else’s dime for a $20k mod race in their top notch car, versus PRP in my car at a track I am not good at right now, here I come Fito.

Very well said CBF and I agree especially about not running a national tour.

I definitely agree CBF, and if any other non-Lucas driver had taken that particular deal to run SNMS, I doubt there would even be a thread.
    Follow me on Twitter: @JoshBayko

Guerrilla Racing Junkies!

I can see the logic in the decision to skip the dtwc, especially with it paying 20k for second. I just hate seeing Super Late Model drivers hitting the modified races, because at the end of the day, it's just one less super at the track. I'm sure The Pierce Cars have a good customer base in the Southwest, which is great for them, but BP would have been a contender at the dtwc, more so than the other drivers listed.

There was a few others that weren't there as well. Madden I believe was out of the country on vacation according to his Twitter post.

Quote Originally Posted by MI Dirt Fan View Post
    There was a few others that weren't there as well. Madden I believe was out of the country on vacation according to his Twitter post.
    He was so dominant at World of Outlaw show at Joliet IL, he should have skipped the vacation.

Quote Originally Posted by Josh Bayko View Post
    I definitely agree CBF, and if any other non-Lucas driver had taken that particular deal to run SNMS, I doubt there would even be a thread.
    You betcha, not a whisper.

Quote Originally Posted by Duke100 View Post
    I can see the logic in the decision to skip the dtwc, especially with it paying 20k for second. I just hate seeing Super Late Model drivers hitting the modified races, because at the end of the day, it's just one less super at the track. I'm sure The Pierce Cars have a good customer base in the Southwest, which is great for them, but BP would have been a contender at the dtwc, more so than the other drivers listed.
    First, he was in an LG2, had nothing to do with Pierce Race Cars.

Second, he has not run well at all at PRP, I would literally put all the guys mentioned ahead of him at PRP. If we were talking Eldora, Fairbury, yeah Bobby, PRP, anyone will admit he has not run well there ever. He left after the first night at least once if that tells you anything.

Quote Originally Posted by chupp n bloomer fan View Post
    First, he was in an LG2, had nothing to do with Pierce Race Cars.

Second, he has not run well at all at PRP, I would literally put all the guys mentioned ahead of him at PRP. If we were talking Eldora, Fairbury, yeah Bobby, PRP, anyone will admit he has not run well there ever. He left after the first night at least once if that tells you anything.
    Not a big fan of his and i see why he did it ...But some will all was be bu tt heads...

How dare Bobby not check with 4m first.

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    How dare Bobby not check with 4m first.
    You didn’t know Bobby and Bloomer were funded by those of us on 4m.

CBF, I must have missed it lol

Fans are “entitled” you know

He didn't race Mods for the purse. $20,000 to Win, $5000 for 2nd. Who cares, good for him doing something different.

Don't freak out too much everyone, but Bobby also pulled out of the World Finals in Charlotte. Only race left is the Gateway Dirt Nationals in December.

Quote Originally Posted by #FALSuperman View Post
    Don't freak out too much everyone, but Bobby also pulled out of the World Finals in Charlotte. Only race left is the Gateway Dirt Nationals in December.
    not really a shocker...he went in 2013 and 2014 but hasnt been there since

Bob wants to hear from 4m members before he puts a schedule together for the team in 2018, now is your chance to tell Bobby where he is going to run next year.