Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by MI Dirt Fan View Post
    Thank you, MI Dirt Fan for bringing this youtube video to my attention. I watched it the other night and it kind of gives me a feel for the track. I have to say there wasn't as much passing as I would hope for on this track, however.

Quote Originally Posted by 2thextreme View Post
    Thank you, MI Dirt Fan for bringing this youtube video to my attention. I watched it the other night and it kind of gives me a feel for the track. I have to say there wasn't as much passing as I would hope for on this track, however.
    Yep. I don't think it has enough banking and the inside wall in the turns makes it hard to run the bottom consistently. Not really designed to be a dirt track.

Quote Originally Posted by MI Dirt Fan View Post
    Yep. I don't think it has enough banking and the inside wall in the turns makes it hard to run the bottom consistently. Not really designed to be a dirt track.
    I was hoping it'd be another Eldora Speedway where there is plenty of passing. Thanks for sharing your insights, MI Dirt Fan.

It ain't no eldora in 2001 elldora paid a million to win ticket prices were 85 dollars wonder what these ticket prices will be for a race that pays half that if they get enough people to pony up which means the ticket price should be based on a 100 grand to win purse.

Quote Originally Posted by 3 wide View Post
    It ain't no eldora in 2001 elldora paid a million to win ticket prices were 85 dollars wonder what these ticket prices will be for a race that pays half that if they get enough people to pony up which means the ticket price should be based on a 100 grand to win purse.
    I remember going to Eldora for the Million-to-win but can't recall how much I paid for the tickets. From all I saw on the LOLMDS race here there in July 2017, I can see it is no Eldora! Looks like they turn nowhere near the speeds and for sure, have nowhere near the passing that the Big E offers us. I'm interested in knowing what Cody Sommer, promotor, is going to do, if anything, to ensure great, competitive racing. Thanks for your input.