Thread: Hawkins & logan

Default Hawkins & logan

jared hawkings has teamed up with tim logan anyone know if they will be running local or a national tour, the team made a very good showing against some of dirts best this past weekend.
    Last edited by hipower17; 10-24-2017 at 06:24 AM.

They've run a handful or regional events and the DTWC thus far. Think they may be at Charlotte next. This pairing was suppose to start the season together but Logan had health issues that he wanted to get out of the way first. The talk then was that they were gunning for running for rookie of the year on one of the National tours. I'm not sure what they are going to do next season, it would be smartest to run a regional schedule. I think Jared could win 10-15 races if they raced like that next season.

Tim has always been a been an excellent wrench, hes very smart man. These 2 could make some serious noise if everything holds together. I would think they would need some sponsor help before they hit the road with a tour though.

Jared would be a great addition to either tour if they could make it work, when he raced for Bobby Lake the year he won the Black Diamond he had a legit chance to win the USA Nationals at Cedar Lake the same year. It would be great to see him run for ROY on either tour. He is way better than people give him credit for.

Quote Originally Posted by zyoung25 View Post
    Tim has always been a been an excellent wrench, hes very smart man. These 2 could make some serious noise if everything holds together. I would think they would need some sponsor help before they hit the road with a tour though.
    Did Tim Logan also own the old Number 11 Morehead Auto Parts car from the 80s?

Believe he did, remember Tim Hitt driving for him some many moons ago.

Jared Hawkins also won a $20,000 WoO race at Tyler county plus a $8,000 to win UFO race the night before driving for Bobby Lake. So he can get it done behind the wheel.

Quote Originally Posted by old_wedge_nut View Post
    Did Tim Logan also own the old Number 11 Morehead Auto Parts car from the 80s?
    Sure did. Charlie Swartz, ,Hitt, Hartman, Francis was in and out of it several times over the years.

Quote Originally Posted by zyoung25 View Post
    Sure did. Charlie Swartz, ,Hitt, Hartman, Francis was in and out of it several times over the years.
    I initially remember Richard Hall driving it in the early 80s wedge days. That car was always fast.

I seem to remember Brad Neat driving for Logan a few years ago too.
    Follow me on Twitter: @JoshBayko

Guerrilla Racing Junkies!