Default Ted Bush Zionist troll.

"They are not a mere insurance policy for survival. They are a means to a more sweeping end: reunification of the Korean Peninsula on Pyongyang’s terms. We must seriously consider the possibility that the North’s current leader, Kim Jong-un, is preparing to use nuclear weapons to drive American forces out of South Korea and coerce Seoul — even at the risk of fighting a limited nuclear war."

More of the same

At least he admits N.K. won't use a weapon on America. Now he's rattling the swords stating they might threaten S.K. into unifying. Who cares if they do. Should be unified.

Should be unified??????? Come on now!!!

Ted and Harry are no good.

If you are a Christian, you need to repent of any anti-Semitism. In the area of theology, you need to repudiate "Replacement Theology," that erroneous doctrine that God is finished with the Jewish people, and has replaced Israel with the Church. Through the prophet Jeremiah we are warned against having a theology that denies Israel's future national destiny. Have you not observed what this people have spoken, saying, "The two families which the Lord chose, He has rejected them?" Thus they despise My people, no longer are they as a nation in their sight. Thus says the Lord, "If My covenant for day and night stand not, and the fixed patterns of heaven and earth I have not established, then I would reject the descendants of Jacob and David My servant, not taking from His descendants rulers over the descendants of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob. But I will restore their fortunes and will have mercy on them (Jeremiah 33:24-26). No one is to teach or believe that the Jewish people have been lost, destroyed, replaced, superseded, permanently set aside or continually exiled from our Land!

If you are a Christian, you need to stand by Israel, and support Israel whenever possible.

You need to "Pray for the peace of Jerusalem," by asking God to send King Messiah back to rule on the throne of David from Jerusalem. There will never be peace in the Middle East, or on Planet Earth, until Messiah Yeshua is ruling from Jerusalem over a restored Israel populated by Messianic Jews.

You need to support ministries that are reaching out to the Jewish people throughout the world with the Good News about Messiah. You want to support those organizations that not only bless Israel, but that also are committed to bring us the Good News.

Quote Originally Posted by Clayton_Wetter View Post
    Should be unified??????? Come on now!!!
    "Together, we dream of a Korea that is free, a peninsula that is safe, and families that are reunited once again!"

Sen. Cruz is a Canadian citizen who faked his birth certificate to become U.S. Senator and has committed identity fraud. Cruz should be arrested for identity fraud.

Then-Republican Presidential candidate Trump was right that Sen. Ted Cruz’s father was implicated with Lee Harvey Oswald.

All lies. Unjointed ball you have went bonkers.

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Clayton_Wetter View Post
    All lies. Unjointed ball you have went bonkers.
    https://mobile.twitter.com/JoeNBC/st...79100262240256

You sound like Joe claiming Trump has dementia!. [Joe deleted that tweet].

To that, Trump and I say "truth hurts!"

http://thehill.com/homenews/media/36...e-has-dementia

Cruz relies on his mother’s U.S. citizenship for his “natural-born” status since his father, Rafael Cruz, held Cuban citizenship at the time of Ted Cruz’s birth.

During the debate, Cruz said it is “settled law” that a child born abroad of a U.S. citizen is automatically a U.S. citizen at birth and therefore “natural born.” But Trump disagreed, and legal experts differ on what the law provides. No U.S. president has ever been born outside the United States.

http://www.mcclatchydc.com/news/poli...e54991080.html

Its illegal.. No foreign born presidents allowed.