Default 2006 Mastersbilt w/ 2015 updates

2006 Mastersbilt Smackdown with 2015 updates. Frame #Z1111, updated 4 bar mounts and raised right rail. Fresh powder coat, new (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)pit, decking and body. Won't BS you and say best of the best but had a lot of good, new parts. Falcon transmission, bellhousing crank coupler, Sweet collapsable steering shaft (greasable heims and Longacre 360 lightweight steering wheel), Appleton (3.4 ratio I believe, power steering) steering rack, Winters 4.86 quick change, Ultra-Shield full containment seat, Simpson harness (new July this year) 4 beadlock wheels (two new 30's with about 6 laps and two scab 55's mounted) Penske double adjustable canister shocks (one Afco LRF shock and one Bilstein liftbar shock), Longacre weather-resistant stepper gauges and tach, Raceline 4 stage dry dump pump with KSE tandem pump (both recently rebuilt) and Jones pulley, Champ pans dry sump tank plus second Peterson tank goes with sale along with all lines (some fittings and lines replaced new 19 laps ago), Kevco 4 stage pan has about 19 laps on it also goes with dry sump, all new fuel lines, fittings and stainless filter, spare front and rear bumpers plus spare lift bar and all coil-over springs, square 32 gal fuel cell, Optima battery new this year along with all new wiring and remote charge posts, switches, Schoenfeld headers, driveshaft was blasted, painted, checked for straightness and has new u-joints, body had all flush-mount body bolts, new body braces with CRS composite braces with reuseable ends, one piece lowers, radiator and hoses go with car, MSD HVC 2 master coil, Afco roller throttle, KSE adjustable quick connect throttle linkage, Wilwood RF brake shut off, two sets of gears and spare pump belt. Would make a GREAT Limited Late Model. Drop in your motor, carb and ignition water pump and pulleys and go race! Half drum of methanol goes with car (if you run alky). ASKING $9000 as it sits but will consider REASONABLE cash offers. Cash only, not interested in trades. $6500 without shocks and dry sump parts. Do not need to sell car (not sure I really want to either) so please do not waste my time with insulting, low-ball offers. If no one buys it I will race it as a Limited Late next year. Will send more pics if requested. I put roughly 19 laps on this car after it was assembled, this car came directly from Mastersbilt, was used as a jig car as ASI, never bent or reclipped.

Can send more pics upon request
    Attached Images Attached Images