Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by SLIDING SIDEWAYS View Post
    MDF are you going to world finals?
    Are you????

Quote Originally Posted by heinen81 View Post
    I just don't get how you could debunk that? They test for anything that "falls outside the factory chemical makeup specs". Not for a specific chemical. Say some guy is having brake issues and was bleeding his brakes in the pit stall, brake fluid all over the ground. Now he comes in after hot laps and parks over that brake fluid. That will for (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) sure show up on a tire test if that portion of the tire is tested. Just like you can roll prep inside or out and it will bleed in, same for other chemicals as well. Some guy grenades a rear end on the track and you are parked on it during a red or restart, absolutely that can contaminate a tire. May not be a prep chemical, but doesn't matter... anything that inst "in" the tire from the manufacturer is a fail.
    It's not debunked, they all ( the experts) scoffed at any idea of that even being remotely possible because of who it was at the time that had failed the test..........nothing is impossible on how they may have become tainted, including your theory.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Quote Originally Posted by Highwayman View Post
    We don't all cheat, that's just the lie cheaters tell themselves.
    Some of us know that.........

You guys sell tshirts? And do you sell them in 3 x

Quote Originally Posted by MI Dirt Fan View Post
    I like how the original poster has yet to post again on the topic he started
    I don't know why youre so quick to point this out every single time. Brad doesnt post on here all the time as it is, hes not a pot stirrer.

Quote Originally Posted by zyoung25 View Post
    I don't know why youre so quick to point this out every single time. Brad doesnt post on here all the time as it is, hes not a pot stirrer.
    Cuz thats his nature. I noticed that also zyoung
    THE REAL SLIDING SIDEWAYS!

Are you????

Simple question is all

Simple question is all
    So was mine

So was mine
    I just wanted to know if you were to be there i would avoid your area cuz thats where the poison would be.
    Idk what your fkn problem is but i never did a dam thing to you. If you dont like me thats just fine cuz i dont need people like you. I have plenty of good friends.

I just wanted to know if you were to be there i would avoid your area cuz thats where the poison would be.
    Idk what your fkn problem is but i never did a dam thing to you. If you dont like me thats just fine cuz i dont need people like you. I have plenty of good friends.
    That's cool. Whatever floats your boat.

So back on topic. What events wont he be able to run? Does a suspension carry over into next season?

So back on topic. What events wont he be able to run? Does a suspension carry over into next season?
    I believe there is no suspension. Just loss of payday.
    8/13/16

Quote Originally Posted by Highside Hustler25 View Post
    I believe there is no suspension. Just loss of payday.
    Correct. Ray feels $15k is enough of a penalty, plus the stigma that comes with it, yeah, that’s enough.

The thing with the stigma is I doubt any other actual drivers give a sh*t. It's really only fans that make an issue of it, and even then, I doubt most fans give a sh*t either.

It's like the steroid era of baseball, the media made this huge deal about it, but the fans themselves and the players didn't really care. Home runs are fun to watch and make the players very large sums of money.
    Follow me on Twitter: @JoshBayko

Guerrilla Racing Junkies!

Quote Originally Posted by Josh Bayko View Post
    The thing with the stigma is I doubt any other actual drivers give a sh*t. It's really only fans that make an issue of it, and even then, I doubt most fans give a sh*t either.

It's like the steroid era of baseball, the media made this huge deal about it, but the fans themselves and the players didn't really care. Home runs are fun to watch and make the players very large sums of money.
    What you said.

Good people still out number bad people, Cheating is cheating, Just how it sounds! Sosa and Mcgwire did help bring back baseball, But when the smoke cleared, They were labeled cheaters and everyone turned on them! I don't know if Dohm cheated and neither do you all, But they did check tires from different cars and no one else got hit for illegal tires! Just remember this, Nobody likes a winner especially a loser, But in the end the only one that is remembered is the winner!! So Josh has a good point about fans!

Quote Originally Posted by toast View Post
    Good people still out number bad people, Cheating is cheating, Just how it sounds! Sosa and Mcgwire did help bring back baseball, But when the smoke cleared, They were labeled cheaters and everyone turned on them! I don't know if Dohm cheated and neither do you all, But they did check tires from different cars and no one else got hit for illegal tires! Just remember this, Nobody likes a winner especially a loser, But in the end the only one that is remembered is the winner!! So Josh has a good point about fans!
    It is to my understanding that only the first place car got tested.

I was told different, Who knows! I find it odd that they just tested Dohm knowing if he got busted that maybe someone right behind him or top 5 might have done the samething!

I think they should race all the races next year, test like they do now and get the results back then wait till the end of the season and announce the results of the races at that time.

Won't that be exciting, all building up to one big creshindo at the end????

Quote Originally Posted by MasterSbilt_Racer View Post
    TC just isn't that big of a deal. It doesn't work well or reliably enough depending on what we are specifically talking about. As for prep, there are plenty of other things that limit the ability of people "not in the know" to win more so than tire prep.
    I wish people would put as much emphasis on the body rules as they due with tires. You don't even need to send a body off to a lab to keep them in check
    Mike
    I hate the Steelers more than I hate the Buckeyes !

Facebook

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    I wish people would put as much emphasis on the body rules as they due with tires. You don't even need to send a body off to a lab to keep them in check
    Have been hearing some talk at a few race shops about some major nose piece mounting and body rule changes coming for 2018. Guess we'll have to wait and see....