Thread: Tire doping??

Default Tire doping??

Just wondering since 4m has all the experts........ who makes the best “undetectable “ prep????? I am only wanting to know for discussion sake, no tires will be harmed!!!!!
    I have heard of a couple of cart preps that seem to work pretty good in the south!!!
    But this is only hearsay,LOL

Brake fluid

I think you can just drive around in the pits and pick up enough on the ground to cheat your tires.

I would prefer the term “competitive advantage “ and not “cheating “ please.

Competitive advantage is when there is a gray area and you use it to your advantage big difference versus flat out cheating...several years ago one of the top dlm drivers had tires that had the markings changed like tires that read 20's but were actually a different compound
    that is cheating...some of you old timers may remember...but on the other hand there was a time where they would check carbs by making sure the ports were not to big so a specific nut had to be able to pass thru without too much play so to get around that they beveled out the underside so the bolt would be ok up top but the bottom they couldn't check thats taking advantage of a gray area
    Last edited by pierceFAN; 10-26-2017 at 08:03 PM.

If you think certain people still can not get different tires, I have some ocean front property in Arizona I will make you a good deal on. If only one company’s tire is allowed it will always be manipulated!!!!