Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Strickler parked Stremme. Bad move on his part but nowhere close to the so called slider the 32 put on the left front wheel of the zero at Florence. Only difference is Bobby cashed the check

Quote Originally Posted by Senroc-Systems View Post
    Wow, is that what you see? Bad slider? The 8 threw the slider, cleared him, no contact, started his forward progress and the 35 absolutely positively turned right and pinched the guy in the wall. End of discussion. Absolute A$$hole move.

No one besides Stremme can say why he did that. Racing at Charlotte, in front of those people, and that's how handled that? I've seen Stremme in person about 20 times in my life and have never been impressed. Stickler, on the other hand, I've seen about the same 20 times and I've been impressed every single time. He's absolutely head and shoulders above Stremme as a driver. They were running 2&3..... WTF was the 35 thinking?
    Wow is all I can say.......
    You can pass anybody by driving from the grass to the wall and parking in front of them. You can't always expect that person to miss you. I have watched it a bunch and can't see Stremme turn right. Strickler was hung out as Stremme dodged to go by. So he cleared the lr easier than the rest of the car. No way he wanted to wreck himself.
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -2
    Atomic - 1

Quote Originally Posted by Senroc-Systems View Post
    Wow, is that what you see? Bad slider? The 8 threw the slider, cleared him, no contact, started his forward progress and the 35 absolutely positively turned right and pinched the guy in the wall. End of discussion. Absolute A$$hole move.

No one besides Stremme can say why he did that. Racing at Charlotte, in front of those people, and that's how handled that? I've seen Stremme in person about 20 times in my life and have never been impressed. Stickler, on the other hand, I've seen about the same 20 times and I've been impressed every single time. He's absolutely head and shoulders above Stremme as a driver. They were running 2&3..... WTF was the 35 thinking?
    Wow is all I can say.......
    Same as I seen it. Turn down and pass him if he was going so slow and scrubbed off so much speed. Instead of that rookie move.

Quote Originally Posted by Illtsate32 View Post
    Gotta love the bias on 4m if a certain #32 did that it would of been the dirtiest move in history driving over his head im glad somebody put him in his place...anyone else does it great move he was cleared totally not his fault... lol smh...
    If Bobby was Strickler, I’m on his side, if he was Stremme, then no.

correct me if i'm wrong but i always heard strickler had the nascar connections also.

Quote Originally Posted by Centeroff View Post
    Strickler parked Stremme. Bad move on his part but nowhere close to the so called slider the 32 put on the left front wheel of the zero at Florence. Only difference is Bobby cashed the check
    When I watched this video that is exactly what came to my mind, the Pierce slider on Bloomquist. Have to agree with Centeroff on this one. Wait...did I just agree with Centeroff... :-)

That slider was clean, maybe a little outta control, but clean. Stemme wrecked two cars when all he had to was crossover and pass him back.

Quote Originally Posted by JabberJaws83 View Post
    That slider was clean, maybe a little outta control, but clean. Stemme wrecked two cars when all he had to was crossover and pass him back.
    Looked to me like that is what he tried to do. This isn't a 60 mph bullring. And he nearly cleared a sideways car taking 1.5 car widths.
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -2
    Atomic - 1

Quote Originally Posted by MasterSbilt_Racer View Post
    Looked to me like that is what he tried to do. This isn't a 60 mph bullring. And he nearly cleared a sideways car taking 1.5 car widths.
    True, but to me, looked like Stremme had time to make the move and get around him

All Stremme had to do was cut below him and pass him. Without slide jobs, dirt racing wouldn't be as exciting. Keep throwing them sliders Strickler!

Quote Originally Posted by JabberJaws83 View Post
    I have to agree, I just watched different videos of it.. stickler should have waited until next corners he probably wouldn't had to slide him. That slider was to early. But stremme could easily left room not cut to right. Stremme would have beat stickler going into next corner after that slider. This is a case of two drivers error for sure. One throwing slider to early. He had the better car of the two and probably wouldn't had throw slider in the next corner . 2nd not leaving enough room and would had him going in next corner.

Yes you can say striker has breaks and deserve get put in the wall. But at the cost wrecking your self, I would have left room. It cost both them the race or really good position to finish the race. But hey I guess stricter and stremme and people saying they would done the same have money to piss away on rebuilding their cars.

Strickler and stremme deserve each other..........both toolboxes IMO.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    Strickler and stremme deserve each other..........both toolboxes IMO.
    I would have to agree with this statement.

Quote Originally Posted by MasterSbilt_Racer View Post
    You can pass anybody by driving from the grass to the wall and parking in front of them. You can't always expect that person to miss you. I have watched it a bunch and can't see Stremme turn right. Strickler was hung out as Stremme dodged to go by. So he cleared the lr easier than the rest of the car. No way he wanted to wreck himself.
    I agree with this statement, there is a 2 minute video from the stands of the racing leading up to the wreck, at the beginning of the video it shows the track and racing lines better.. you'll see everyone was exiting turn 2 high trying to keep the rr in the brown and I feel stremme didn't wanna get down to far away from the brown streak and spin his tires so he stayed tight as possible to strickler and didn't realize he had him pinned against the wall at the same time strickler was trying to get off the wall... just my opinion don't have a favorite between these 2 drivers...

I think its kind of funny (for a lack of better term) that the Stremme/Strickler is getting most of the press on this thread, when Sullivan was the bigger bonehead of the 2 incidents.

What was Jack supposed to do?? Not defend himself??

Quote Originally Posted by Tireguy17 View Post
    I think its kind of funny (for a lack of better term) that the Stremme/Strickler is getting most of the press on this thread, when Sullivan was the bigger bonehead of the 2 incidents.
    Thread everyone that talked about sullivan and dillard http://www.4m.net/showthread.php?378...ctober-27-28th

Quote Originally Posted by TackyTracker View Post
    What was Jack supposed to do?? Not defend himself??
    He should, someone charge at you try fight you. Bust their ass. But if Jack didn't ram his car in dillards car and flipped it. Then he wouldn't had bust people ass's. Can you blame guy trying fight you after you flipped his car lol.

Did Sullivan go to jail? He should have

Quote Originally Posted by golddirt View Post
    For what, exactly?
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -2
    Atomic - 1

Quote Originally Posted by golddirt View Post
    Don't blame you for thinking that. But what type charge would want him get for that. Also, shouldn't the guys try fight Jack get assault and battery charge? To me that equalized the jail thing. Two wrongs, one should get a charge and other don't. But do think both should be suspended from the next racing season from whynot. Jack should get suspended a little longer than Dillard.