Thread: Diamond By CTR

Default Diamond By CTR

Collin Thirlby Racing and Diamond Race Cars is happy to announce the formation of Diamond By CTR. While working closely with Owner Ryan Thomas of Diamond Race Cars for the last 6 seasons and having built a great relationship both parties felt it was a great time to join forces. Every frame will be built in Diamond Race Cars brand new shop in Brownstown, Indiana. From there it will be transported up to Traverse City, Michigan and assembled at the Collin Thirlby Racing race shop. The cars sold will be any where from a bare frame to a complete race ready car. I felt it was the right time in my career to not only be in the drivers seat but also help build some amazing cars. Ryan has been an awesome mentor and friend for pretty much my whole racing career and I feel that his cars are some of the best UMP Modifieds out there. From him starting out building one car in his garage just so he could race on a little smaller budget to what he has accomplished with almost 200 race cars out there is pretty amazing. There is not too many people in the United States that can say they build UMP Modifieds for a living. We will be taking orders starting today. If you would like a quote please call/text (231)590-2793, Email ctr47t@yahoo.com or find us on facebook at Collin Thirlby Racing. Also if you would like to contact Ryan call (317) 946-2558‬ or find him on facebook at Diamond Race Cars.
    Last edited by ctr47t; 12-18-2017 at 09:22 PM.

Diamond By CTR is your one stop for everything modified. Not only can you buy a race car from us we are also doing chassis setup as well as front end geometry setup. Also we are building bodies as well. If you are looking for parts we can get almost any part to get your car ready for 2018! If you need anything feel free to message us on here, call (231)590-2793 or email at ctr47t@yahoo.com and we will be able to take care of anything you need!