Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default WOO, Lucas and UMP 2018

I know it’s early but what tour will everyone run next year? Here’s what I think it will look like with my predicted points finish for 2018...

Outlaws
    Chris Madden
    Josh Richards
    Brandon Sheppard
    Billy Moyer Jr
    Devin Moran
    Shane Clanton
    Rick Eckert
    Frank Heckenast Jr
    Tyler Erb
    Chub Frank
    Morgan Bagley
    Brent Larson
    Eric Wells
    Donald MacIntosh

Lucas Oal
    Scott Bloomquist
    Jonathan Davenport
    Darrell Lanigan
    Jimmy Owens
    Tim McCreadie
    Hudson O’Neal
    Earl Pearson Jr
    Don O’Neal
    Steve Francis
    Gregg Satterlee
    Boom Briggs

UMP HellTour
    Dennis Erb Jr
    Bobby Pierce
    Jason Feger
    Shannon Babb
    Ryan Unzicker

Chris's Madden isn't going to beat both Richards and BShepp on the outlaws. For one, Richards isn't going to be running and no one is going to dethrone MRR. JMO

^^^^Agreed

Agreed^^^^

Where and when did the news come out Richards was going back to WoO?

I don't think Moyer Jr. will run WoO next year. He is engaged to get married and has a baby due in april

I thought this past year was chub’s last years running with the outlaws?
    2023 race count: Winston Speedway (MI)-3, Spoon River Speedway (IL)-1, Lincoln Speedway (IL)-1, Farmer City Raceway (IL)-1, Fairbury American Legion Speedway (IL)-1, Thunderbird Raceway (MI)-7, Kokomo Speedway (IN)-1, Butler Motor Speedway (MI)-1, Mt.Pleasant Speedway (MI)-1, I-96 Speedway (MI)-1, Merritt Speedway (MI)-3

How many races are you predicting Don O'Neal miss due to injury?
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -2
    Atomic - 1

Last I heard Eric wells was leaning towards not following woo next year
    2018 races: 11
    Atomic (2), 201(5), Eldora(1), Florence (3)

I think this was a speculation and predictions thread.... I don't see Richards jumping to WoO after winning the title, if he does I don't know what I would say, he has to try and defend it!!!

It was Chub’s last year on tour. I’m pretty sure Heckenast and Wells are done with the WoO as well.
    Follow me on Twitter: @JoshBayko

Guerrilla Racing Junkies!

I think Erb is going to WoO

I love these threads.

Chub made it sound at the banquet he’s done racing on the tour.

Where did you watch the banquet from? I've been wanting to watch it, not out on DirtonDirt yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Cardirt0 View Post
    I think Erb is going to WoO
    If this is true good move on he’s part, I think WOO fits his type of operation way better than Lucas.

If this is a straight up speculation thread then here is mine:

WoO:
    1. Sheppard
    2. Moran
    3. Clanton
    4. M. Ziegler
    5. T. Erb
    (Madden drops off tour to run regional and make more money, M. Ziegler joins tour)

Lucas:
    1. Richards
    2. Davenport
    3. T-Mac
    4. Bloomquist
    5. H. O'Neal
    (Satterlee, Erb, Francis drop off tour, Donald McIntosh and Nick Hoffman race for ROY)

Hell Tour:
    Bobby Pierce
    Billy Moyer Jr.
    Dennis Erb

Probably more dreaming than anything, would love to see Satterlee back racing here in PA mostly, and would be great to see some more talent join the LOLMDS. WoO needs another good driver or two, and Mason Ziegler would fill that gap and be an exciting young driver. Madden would be a big loss for them, but I think he is better off running regional shows and being one of the top guys there. I just can't see hauling up to North Dakota or wherever from SC when he could run just as many races in the South, be closer to his family and probably be more successful. He does not really have anything to prove to anyone IMO.

McIntosh joining the LOLMDS would be great, not sure how it would happen but its not out of the realm of possibility. He is a wheelman, and there are still owners out there looking to put guys on the National tour. How about driving for new car owner Steve Francis?? haha

Quote Originally Posted by Pennsboro23 View Post
    Where did you watch the banquet from? I've been wanting to watch it, not out on DirtonDirt yet.
    WoOs twitter had a quote from Chub.

“........ I’m gonna miss going up and down the road with these guys.”

My opinions:

Ziegler wouldn't last a month on tour. Way too inconsistent.
    Wouldn't surprise me to see BMJ not racing much, he's due to become a family man.
    Francis and Chub are both done touring.
    Nick Hoffman won't be touring either, he makes way too much money racing and selling his modifieds. Plus I don't think the Jones team wants to race that much.
    Wells would be better suited to run regionally, he can't be having any fun or making any money.
    It's about time for Frankie to put up or shut up, the equipment and experience is there, time to take the next step.
    With fresh equipment, Terbo makes a run for WoO runner-up behind Sheppy and wins several races.
    Be interesting to see if Lanigan continues to settle for mediocrity with CBR.

Quote Originally Posted by W2Racing09 View Post
    If this is a straight up speculation thread then here is mine:WoO:1. Sheppard2. Moran3. Clanton4. M. Ziegler5. T. Erb(Madden drops off tour to run regional and make more money, M. Ziegler joins tour)Lucas:1. Richards2. Davenport3. T-Mac4. Bloomquist5. H. O'Neal(Satterlee, Erb, Francis drop off tour, Donald McIntosh and Nick Hoffman race for ROY)Hell Tour:Bobby PierceBilly Moyer Jr.Dennis ErbProbably more dreaming than anything, would love to see Satterlee back racing here in PA mostly, and would be great to see some more talent join the LOLMDS. WoO needs another good driver or two, and Mason Ziegler would fill that gap and be an exciting young driver. Madden would be a big loss for them, but I think he is better off running regional shows and being one of the top guys there. I just can't see hauling up to North Dakota or wherever from SC when he could run just as many races in the South, be closer to his family and probably be more successful. He does not really have anything to prove to anyone IMO.McIntosh joining the LOLMDS would be great, not sure how it would happen but its not out of the realm of possibility. He is a wheelman, and there are still owners out there looking to put guys on the National tour. How about driving for new car owner Steve Francis?? haha
    I don't see Madden's car going from black to red and being plastered with longhorn decals to just to get off WOO tour.

While we're dreaming...let's put all 3 series together starting at Eldora in June. Run 3-4 nights a week on bullrings like the hell tour is now. Have some weeks that have fewer races to let the guys work on their stuff. Mix your Crown Jewels into the schedule as well. Close it out at Eldora the second weekend of September

Can I get a hell yeah?!?!

Quote Originally Posted by MI Dirt Fan View Post
    Where and when did the news come out Richards was going back to WoO?

I don't think Moyer Jr. will run WoO next year. He is engaged to get married and has a baby due in april
    Moyer Jr. won’t run WoO or Lucas, that’s competition.