Default Ric Flair 30 for 30

These 30 for 30 shows are always really good, Flairs was no different. Did anyone else catch it?

How about him estimating scoring 10,000 women in his career?

WHOOOOO

I was checking into an Airport in Baltimore about 20 years and there was a Pro Wrestling Show was in town. The Wrestlers checked in about 5PM and behind them came a large group of females (Groupies) The Wrestlers started picking out the ones they were inviting to their rooms.

The 30 for 30 shows are great even if you dont know much on the topic. I watched this one last night after dvr it tuesday. Sure glad I did too. What an entertainer he was. Tim Richmond still my favorite though.

Not sure that I totally believe his estimate just based on math...

Whooooo to you. (In my best Bloomquist voice)

I really enjoyed the Richmond one myself, but I've yet to see one I didn't like. After watching that, it's easy to see where the story line behind days of thunder came from. Other ones I really liked was the Celtics Vs Lakers, and the bad boys of the Detroit Pistons. Both of those were really well put together.

It was a very good show!

Grew up as a kid watching Flair, Dusty Rhodes, the Briscoes, and the Funks! Good times on Saturday afternoons!

The 10,000 women might be a stretch but according to his ex's, he def wasn't too faithful. Shame on him for that and being a poor father.........but he was a heckuva entertainer...Woooooooooooooo!
    Turn LEFT, Vote RIGHT!

Grew up in Tampa area going to the Fort Homer Hesterly Armory (name may be a little off) on Tuesday nights to watch NWA wrestling.After I came of age me and a couple of my friends were fairly good sized dudes and we would go where the wrestlers went after the shows and troll around and pick up whatever females were available after Ric and the others ''cherry picked'' to put it in late model terms.Nope,I ain't proud,I'm opportunistic.

Edmond Honda was my favorite

Bubba Douglas ''Pride of the Lakeland Publix truck garage'' was 1 of mine.The WWE had done to wrasslin' what NASCAR has done to well,NASCAR.I used to enjoy both of them.Can't stomach either one anymore.

tuff enough, you know who this is?

hint: 70 years old, Over 1000 main event wins. crew chiefs mods now, loves A&W. He's between Tampa and Ocala. Good guy.
    Last edited by balljoint; 11-12-2017 at 01:56 PM.

The John Daly "Hit it Hard" 30 for 30 is good too.

Come on....admit it.....you thought that crap was real when you were watching it!

When I was a kid I thought that this stuff was pretty cool and watched it often. Me and friends would pretend we were one of the stars of wrestling but never once did I take it seriously. Even as a young boy I seen trough it. What puzzles me is that there are adults who take this stuff seriously... Are there some of you on here who do think this sort of entertainment is actually real and not scripted?

When my son was little I took him and his buddy to see a wwe show in Rockford, IL. We enjoyed it and me and my boy went back once more a few years later and again very entertaining but soon after that he lost interest. I don't see myself going agian but would qith him if it ever came up.

Quote Originally Posted by balljoint View Post

tuff enough, you know who this is?

hint: 70 years old, Over 1000 main event wins. crew chiefs mods now, loves A&W. He's between Tampa and Ocala. Good guy.
    I do, I do.....the one and only (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)ie Anderson....a true legend!
    Turn LEFT, Vote RIGHT!