Thread: Dirt on Dirt

Default Dirt on Dirt

See where DirtonDirt becomes presenting sponsor of Schaeffers oil Iron man series . There goes my subscription, I refuse to spend my money on anyone that is associated with a group or series that does not treat every team equal . There favoritism seen at their races toward a select few drivers needs to end and I'll do my part by not supporting such a group . The Ultimate series just got another follower ! Pretty close to just finding another hobby altogether .....

Umm okay.

Quote Originally Posted by POKERONE View Post
    See where DirtonDirt becomes presenting sponsor of Schaeffers oil Iron man series . There goes my subscription, I refuse to spend my money on anyone that is associated with a group or series that does not treat every team equal . There favoritism seen at their races toward a select few drivers needs to end and I'll do my part by not supporting such a group . The Ultimate series just got another follower ! Pretty close to just finding another hobby altogether .....
    Feel better now?

So you're upset that a business is voluntarily putting money back into the racing community that enables their success? Wow...

If you buy a Halloween mask you can become part of Antifa!

Quote Originally Posted by jog49 View Post
    Maybe he’ll just wear his Trump one to make you happy.

More power to DoD, nice of them to put money into the sport, and to give it to a smaller series instead of WoO or Lucas.

Would you care to explain the favoritism part? So far you just sound like the other haters on here. Since you don't post much, I would give the benefit of the doubt.

Quote Originally Posted by jog49 View Post
    I've seen you say some funny stuff jog.......none funnier than that though...dayum.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

we race in these schaeffers oil series, whatkind of favoritism do they show?
    victim

I'm guessing this has something to do with the Dohm tire gate. Which i can fully understand Dohms complaint. Dohms tires were the only one tested.

I dont agree with how that was done, but it won't make me neglect my DoD subscription over it.

Maybe DoD being involved will help solve your perceived problem.

DoD is the best thing that's ever happened for a fan that lives outside the regions that race SLM on a regular basis. Without them what would we have, 4m....

Yeah that's what I thought

Keep up the good work Rigsby(s) and crew