Default EAMS - National 100 - Greatest money you値l ever save!

So glad I didn稚 attend that all out every year price gouging 72 plus hour cluster f**k!!
    2023 Races - WoO at TST

It is gettin pricey....rather its a cluster or not.

It hasn't been "reasonable" for some time, If ever! If we got to see the field of cars that the $$ paid justified, it wouldn't be such a Big deal! We'll only get 40 plus cars for a $3k to win race! Bunch of dummies! I want to say more & worse things! Maybe later!!

I will give the track kudos for getting it in. I appreciate trying so under tough circumstances. Even though the track could've done many things differently!

Quote Originally Posted by Vchild View Post
    Sounds like the same old song and dance lol. They're dammed if they do and dammed if they don't. Smh
    they done it to them own dam selves , but they have done a bunch of singing and dancing all the way to the bank for years ,

That's pretty original charging 40 dollars to park me and a friend figured it that time you payed entry fee parking fee golf cart fee and driver pass for 3 days you are already over 300 bucks in hole then figure at least minimum of 2 other people at 100 dollars a pop that's minimum of 500 bucks right there now figure what was there over 300 cars or more that 15 grand right there. Hell either racers are stupid or they are pretty darn smart to keep people coming back every year just saying.

300 x 500 is $150,000

Always considering making this trip to get one more race infor the year...thankfully I never have and after this year I never will! Complete joke of a show

My bad on the money so that no really shows what's going on that no on two people is conservative ain't no telling how much they took in and can't pay full purse that's some bull(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) there yet people just keep going back for more.