Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Even the track prep as been lacking all year. Ive been to 1 decent race all year their. Its locked down or its too fast up top that nobody can pass til someone messes up.

I feel like the racing has been better so far this year than last year

Quote Originally Posted by t4g2 View Post
    Even the track prep as been lacking all year. Ive been to 1 decent race all year their. Its locked down or its too fast up top that nobody can pass til someone messes up.
    Didn't Jeff Curl win his first late model feature last Saturday running low?

So...... what is the opinion on the WOO director so far? I personally wanted to get rid of the current redraw.
    Scott Kleindorfer

Quote Originally Posted by #FALSuperman View Post
    Didn't Jeff Curl win his first late model feature last Saturday running low?
    Came from 9th place as well.

golddirt...and why haven't you been to Farmer City this year? There's been some dang good races there this year. Once the staff changed from what it was a few years ago, they are trying to turn it around from the hole it was in.

And ptown...you are ridiculous!!! I don't know how else to describe you honestly. You have to give respect to get respect and all you have done is tear down FALS and everyone involved!!! Has it changed from the past years...yes. Is that always a bad thing...NO. If all you are going to do is bash a track, then yes...stay away. We do not need you at FALS. I was born and raises around FALS and love our little crown jewel. Instead of you bad mouthing places and drivers like I have seen you constantly do...how about you and many others on here take a look at one you can do to better a place? What can each one of you do to build up our sport we love? If you would like to talk to me in person, I would be more than happy to talk to you.

You're a homer.......Saturday was great racing in all classes and how bout that street stock race, little Leroy wasn’t running around screaming at people I had fun.
    Last edited by ptown; 06-25-2018 at 04:02 PM.

That whole "guy running around screaming at people "will fix itself eventually.......

It's bound to happen.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

You're right ptown...I am a homer and I'm proud of it!!!! If you have a problem with Leroy, why don't you man up and actually go talk to him instead of hiding behind your computer??? Oh wait...you are too scared.

Well said DirtTrackFan