Default Scheduling conflict?

Who doesn't love a good conspiracy theory? Checking schedules I see that the Wilmot WOO sprint date has moved from late July to the Saturday night Lasalle is running their $25,000 to win late model race. Coincidence?

I don't think it will effect fan or carcount.
    8/13/16

Late Model fans and Sprint fans are mostly seperate factions. I wouldn't worry about it.
    Opinions are my own. Twitter.com/ShinySideUp18

Quote Originally Posted by bullring View Post
    Who doesn't love a good conspiracy theory? Checking schedules I see that the Wilmot WOO sprint date has moved from late July to the Saturday night Lasalle is running their $25,000 to win late model race. Coincidence?
    I don't see how this is even remotely relevant?

I'll drive 10-15 hours for a late model race and wouldn't walk next door if the Knoxville Nationals or Chili Bowl or any other sprint car race was going on. But to each there own

Quote Originally Posted by AndyB View Post
    I'll drive 10-15 hours for a late model race and wouldn't walk next door if the Knoxville Nationals or Chili Bowl or any other sprint car race was going on. But to each there own
    Well then you are really missing out... I’m Dirt Late Model to the core but the Chili Bowl Nationals is by far the best week of racing all year... and it’s not even close

From where I'm at around an hour from each track I would attend both. I know a few guys that probably would also. The last couple years the Wilmot WOO race was on PDC weekend. Now it's on Lasalle's weekend. Just funny how so few big specials are in the area and they end up on the same weekends.

Only so many days in the year... during my first year as pr/advertising/publicity guru at Capital in WI we fretted over every decision we made on our schedule. What we realized is the fans are smart enough to make their own decisions on where to go.

If we had listened to every opinion we wouldn't race against the weekly go kart track 1,000 miles away...
    Member of the Luxemburg Speedway Hall of Fame
    Class of 2019

Quote Originally Posted by bullring View Post
    From where I'm at around an hour from each track I would attend both. I know a few guys that probably would also. The last couple years the Wilmot WOO race was on PDC weekend. Now it's on Lasalle's weekend. Just funny how so few big specials are in the area and they end up on the same weekends.
    Then you guys are the minority, not the majority.

The routing for the 'Month of Money' changed somewhat and you guys got bumped out. You guys are so far out there, Wilmot is probably at WoO's 'take it or leave it' scheduling mercy. Limited swings are brutal, sometimes. The amount of middle fingers in this sport never comes as a surprise even if unsubstantiated. A LOLMS zinger? You might not be wrong thinking that way.

Hotel-seeking fans are the losers here. A double rush can't be good on the wallet.
    RACE HARD RACE OFTEN

I enjoy both late models and sprint cars. They are both interesting in different ways.

Quote Originally Posted by mcarter815 View Post
    I enjoy both late models and sprint cars. They are both interesting in different ways.
    Same here, I did several sprint races this year.

Quote Originally Posted by mcarter815 View Post
    I as well.
    8/13/16