Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Wells Racing Photos View Post
    The 101 is already on the car for Saturday...
    Would be surprised if it isn't parked in victory lane after the race Saturday.........
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    Would be surprised if it isn't parked in victory lane after the race Saturday.........
    Casey/Bryant/XR1...... a winning combination!
    Turn LEFT, Vote RIGHT!

Quote Originally Posted by a25rjr View Post
    Casey/Bryant/XR1...... a winning combination!
    Roberts has won in several chassis over the past few years and not really struggled much in any of them.Blount picked the right wheelman and he should do very well in that equipment.He has earned it,It's not been that long ago that he rolled in with a dually and a well used enclosed trailer and was a factor when he showed up.

Quote Originally Posted by Highside Hustler25 View Post
    Might not be a lot on a National level but I'm surprised how many times I see someone in a Pierce chassis. I've seen some out in Pa. Possibly purchased used but they're out there.Jason Jagers won a bunch of races @ Peoria in steel block class I think. Think he's in a Pierce. McKay Wenger and Gordy Gundaker both found some success with them.
    I know Ryan Vanderveen has won about 30 races over the last 21/2 years up here in Michigan since he picked up his Pierce platinum

Pierce made there money off Mods at one time in Ill 60% of the Mods were theres

Quote Originally Posted by bullittwrench View Post
    This would be a way to funnel xr1/longhorn technology back to Dad while having a paid ride. Depending on what chassis Dunn Benson uses.
    As far as 100 lap races go. I don't think they need any technology funneled back.

Pierce posse gonna have to clean up their act if Booby gets the DB ride. Carlton will not put up with that nonsense!
    Probably why dad will stay in the shop at home

Quote Originally Posted by Duke100 View Post
    As far as 100 lap races go. I don't think they need any technology funneled back.
    That opinion is so 2016.
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -2
    Atomic - 1

Pierce posse gonna have to clean up their act if Booby gets the DB ride. Carlton will not put up with that nonsense!
    Only ones with a problem with the Pierce Posse is you and a few others on 4m. It doesn't seem to hinder him from getting multiple rides in different cars. He seems to be in plenty as of late.
    8/13/16

Pierce posse is the name his sponsors get when they spend $1000 or more to sponsor bobby. Pierce posse is not his fan base.

Only ones with a problem with the Pierce Posse is you and a few others on 4m. It doesn't seem to hinder him from getting multiple rides in different cars. He seems to be in plenty as of late.
    Multiple rides in different cars??? Where and when?
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

Quote Originally Posted by MasterSbilt_Racer View Post
    Weaver quitting on Longhorn?
    If Weaver is changing, it's not to a Rocket.

Very true. Your there to race not cause drama
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

Quote Originally Posted by dirtdobber45 View Post
    Very true. Your there to race not cause drama
    I disagree to a point. There's only maybe 4-5 races a year where the racing is enough to fill peoples entertainment needs (where it's a topic anywhere past the car ride home). Don't believe me? Just take a look around this forum, most of the threads are related to some kinda drama or BS. Very few are actually discussing the on track product. With that being said, I do get the point of your post. I just think that if the racing was as good as it should be, we wouldn't ever hear about the other non-sense.

Quote Originally Posted by blncfn57 View Post
    I disagree to a point. There's only maybe 4-5 races a year where the racing is enough to fill peoples entertainment needs (where it's a topic anywhere past the car ride home). Don't believe me? Just take a look around this forum, most of the threads are related to some kinda drama or BS. Very few are actually discussing the on track product. With that being said, I do get the point of your post. I just think that if the racing was as good as it should be, we wouldn't ever hear about the other non-sense.
    Dont even respond to these same 3-4 user names who troll and bash thats what they want you to do if you ignore them they will go away...what hypocrites talking about causing drama and that is the one single thing that they do on this site smh...

Word was Dunn Benson had two new Rockets.

Quote Originally Posted by SLIDING SIDEWAYS View Post
    Will casey be using 101 or team #

I see it the same way. Out in the real world, the fans in the stands love to see Bobby at the race they go to see. He puts on a show. They like to see him win or they like to see their driver beat him. There are some that are tired of him beating their favorite driver, but that kind of stuff happens.

Unless Bob really wants to cut back, it would be foolish to break up a winning combination. If a car owner did such a thing, he would be cheating himself out of a winning combination. Those combinations are hard to come by. They are more than the best parts and a good driver. Look how many drivers missed the mark at Bowyers in the past. They have a couple drivers now that can run their own show, but there are only about 4 or 5 of them racing now. If you take Rumley away from JD, he's not the same. Josh R and B Shep wouldn't be the same, with out Rocket house support. Would Devin Morand be as good with out his dad, or Hudson O.

Was a driver ever announced for the GR Smith ride?

Quote Originally Posted by Minny Lakes View Post
    Was a driver ever announced for the GR Smith ride?
    Nothing confermed yet that i know of unless i missed something
    THE REAL SLIDING SIDEWAYS!