Default Thoughts On a Metric set-up ?

ok Im sorry first of all because I'm sure this has been ask 100 times but here goes - I have a metric chassis car with a camaro front clip and want to try a different set-up , 900lf 800rf 200lr 225rr 175lbs of bite , shocks 75lf,4-6rf,6-4lr, 94rr No one runs metric cars around here and i want to make this one work better than the camaro clip cars everyone runs

Seems like a lot of bite
    If your driving on the edge, you are trespassing on my property!!!

In my experience your rear springs are too soft (if the rear clip is stock metric).

I usually started with 250lr and 225rr with 150-175 lbs of bite.
    Turn LEFT, Vote RIGHT!

Soften your LF,RF is Close I run I think 700LF and 800RF. 100LR (yes 100) 225 RR. 52 Percent Rear 54-54.5 Left. 175 Lbs Bite is a good start. Get with a good Shock Guy Those Shock Numbers are outdated Honestly. And Convert to Crown Vic Lowers. Very Easy to find in the junk yard. Get the conversion Bushings from Howe. Change your uppers if you can to get some RF camber gain and you can murder the Mertics and camaros.

ok , so Crown Vic lowers even on a Camaro clip ? , and any suggestions on a shock guy ?

crazy question here...metric chassis with a Camaro Clip? Interesting, how in the world would those 2 ever mate up correctly?
    coil spring rear suspension?
    I think there should be lifeguards in the genepool.

Clip mates up right at the firewall. Shocks depend on what brand you like to run as to who is best to send them too.

yeah wasn't a hard conversion little cutting little welding and a lot of planning. OK 7uptruckracer sounds like you know something here , so Crown Vic lowers ? i like doing trick stuff and would like to hear more about this ( pm Me if you have to) , Ive been looking at BSB shocks ? any good ?

Not really trick. Crown VIC lowers you can find plenty in the junkyard. They fit the fill size metric and camaro thats like the full metric, you can get the metal bushings from howe they way they are designed you tack them in so you can square up the front wheel base. They are a little longer 1" approx and move the wheel base back about 3/4". Allows you to widen the front end and the longer RF allows you to get better camber curves. You can use Howes Catalog to get the right press in lower balljoints and I used the Chrysler stud, some people just weld the Chrysler Screw in Sleeve in Depending on what you want to do. Shoot me a PM for any questions I can maybe get you part numbers too Its alot of work but comes out nice.