Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Not Guilty

Default Not Guilty

Looks like you can be deported 5 times, charged with a half dozen felonies, do jail time and kill a beautiful young woman and get acquitted of her murder. Only in San Franpsycho!

O.J. Simpson has nothing on this piece of illegal Mexican $hit!

San Francisco is a $hithole of Biblical proportions.

Its sad to read about this and imagine this could happen to you .... Maybe its time to isolate the normal thinking ppl like myself & the crazy ppl out west .... My small & most likely un-noticed protest will be to make sure that state out west doesn't see a dime of my retirement dollars ..... Prays to the kate steinle's family ....
    Retired - Snowbird ... Living the Dream

hopefully the state will soon fall into the ocean

that part of whats wrong with country California.

hey California , please hurry up and get that motion to succeed from the union on the ballot , would be the best thing that could happen to the rest of the country . the way you are acting and ruling , you dont belong in the union any more , there is no way kate can RIP with this BS verdict.

California is a prime example of liberalism and it's policies of mass immigration destroying a nation. Obama and the Democrats have this very thing in mind for our entire nation.
    Last edited by Clayton_Wetter; 12-02-2017 at 06:41 PM.

What's the real reason?

Get republicans mad at Mexicans/drive Mexicans to democrats? Increase racial tension? Further corrode understanding of law?

Corrupt judges. Swamp is deep

Quote Originally Posted by fastford View Post
    hey California , please hurry up and get that motion to succeed from the union on the ballot , would be the best thing that could happen to the rest of the country . the way you are acting and ruling , you dont belong in the union any more , there is no way kate can RIP with this BS verdict.
    As Ive said many a time... just build the wall up the state line. Be honest build up to the Canadian border.
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

Quote Originally Posted by balljoint_ View Post
    What's the real reason?

Get republicans mad at Mexicans/drive Mexicans to democrats? Increase racial tension? Further corrode understanding of law?

Corrupt judges. Swamp is deep
    Yes yes yes!!!!

Mueller is the one draining the swamp. Flynn enter a guilty plea, who's next?

Trump Illegally Urged Seven Officials To End The Russia Probe. What is he afraid of? The Law

Quote Originally Posted by ss12 View Post

Trump Illegally Urged Seven Officials To End The Russia Probe. What is he afraid of? The Law
    And when will Mueller enter his?

Were we not warned, this would become a Democratic fishing expedition? smh
    Turn LEFT, Vote RIGHT!

Trump fired Flynn for lying to him...Remember?.

https://www.politico.com/story/2017/...-resign-234985

Mueller indicted Flynn for lying after Trump fired him for lying. Took this much time and money for that???

There are those that see Kate Steinle as expendable collateral damage in the quest for diversity and social justice. Are you one of those?

Quote Originally Posted by CIRF View Post
    There are those that see Kate Steinle as expendable collateral damage in the quest for diversity and social justice. Are you one of those?

No, I'm one of "those" who think nobody is above the law, not even the president! Anytime you have a jury you have a chance of being found not guilty even if you are guilty. I know this 1st handed. A captain and I was sued by an inmate and I was found guilty by the jury. One of the jurors thought I was guilty about something. I'm a very high strung person and can not set in one place very long. I testified on the 1st day and had to set there for 3 days. The chairs we were setting in were rocking chairs so me being high strung I was rocking in the chair. One of the jurors thought I was guilty about something and that's what she told the judge. The Attorney general did not appeal the case because what was awarded to the Inmate was so minimal that it was not worth appealing. What the jury didn't know was behind the scene the inmate was trying to strike a deal with the attorney general because of another case the inmate was involved in. He wanted the attorney general to get the other case dropped and he would drop this case. Both cases drugs were involved. Our case we were trying to keep the inmate from swallowing the drugs but were unsuccessful. During the struggle the inmate's ear was tore and he had to have stitched up.

Now I have no faith in a jury trial because what happen to me. Working around Inmates all my life I have talked to a lot of them. They will tell you if your are not guilty do not take a jury trial just go in front of the judge. If you are guilty take a jury trial because its a lot harder to convince 12 people than just one(Judge). Is our judicial system accurate 100% of the time? No but its the only thing we have. So there will always be citizens found innocent even if they are guilty and citizens will be found guilty even if they are innocent. All we can hope for if judicial system is right 95% of the time.

well SS12, me and the majority of the rest of the country feel the jury was wrong this time, in your long explanation of what happened to you , you never really gave your answer about kate , do you side with the jury , as in your case , or do you side with the rest of us? just curious.

I'm totally against the jury verdict, but again this is our judicial system we have. I'm guessing that the prosecutor could not use the evidence that plaintiff had been deported 5 times previously. The prosecutor can only bring up the evidence that irreverent to this particular case. Again our judicial system is not accurate or perfect but it probably the best in the world. We will always have innocent citizens found guilty and guilty citizens found innocent. The jury had to make their decision on the evidence that presented to them. Sounds like the plaintiff's attorney presented his case better than the prosecutors did. This is why the defense attorney picked a jury trial. He knew it would be harder to convince 12 jurors than 1 judge. I really have not followed this case that close.
    Last edited by ss12; 12-02-2017 at 04:08 PM.

The good news is the DOJ issued a warrant for the POS. The Feds can lock him up for 10 yrs at least, then he still has to serve 3 yrs in Kalifornia, then he gets deported. And no....I could care less how much money it costs taxpayers to incarcerate him.

Are there Nazi's and White nationalist's in the country of california

Quote Originally Posted by CIRF View Post
    Of course he is. Anything the Democrat party does, he's all in. They brainwashed this boy years ago!!