Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Not Guilty

Quote Originally Posted by fastford View Post
    no problem here , if it WAS a complete unbiased jury , It is just hard for me to believe a completely unbiased jury could have came to this ridiculous conclusion , just trying to make some sense of the absolutely most dumbest verdict I have ever herd of , so you can call it what you want as I expect no different from you ...........
    There is no problem here too, I was just trying to let everybody know how the judicial system works. The system is not accurate or perfect. It is easy for all of you to judge the verdict but we were not on that jury. I'm totally against the verdict but I can't do nothing about it. I think at the minimum he should have been convicted of involunteer man slaughter. You can blame me all you want but I was not on the jury.
    Last edited by ss12; 12-04-2017 at 06:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by dirtdobber45 View Post
    I believe sanctuary officals should be held accountable... https://www.infowars.com/after-stein...al-immigrants/
    saw something on fox news about this today , I hope that one passes....

Quote Originally Posted by ss12 View Post
    There is no problem here too, I was just trying to let everybody know how the judicial system works. The system is not accurate or perfect. It is easy for all of you to judge the verdict but we were not on that jury. I'm totally against the verdict but I can't do nothing about it. I think at the minimum he should have been convicted of involunteer man slaughter. You can blame me all you want but I was not on the jury.
    im not blaming you , I agree with your statement above......I also agree with CIRF,s statement above...
    Last edited by fastford; 12-04-2017 at 06:12 PM.

This one has my pedigree up in a big way. It's a flawed ideology that caused Ms. Steinle to be murdered and to defend the indefensible to any significant degree is beyond my comprehension. It's one of those deals where if you're not part of the solution then you're part of the problem. Period!

It's incomprehensible that 12 fair minded people could not hang at least involuntary manslaughter on this guy. Everyone has blood on their hands from the mayor of San Franpsycho right down to juror #12. Mark my words, if this no good bastard comes back to California and hurts or murder's someone else every one of those 12 jurors should be publicly reminded of their failure to do what was just and right when they had the chance. I really hope every one of the 12 losses some sleep on a regular basis over this.

Obviously I know a whole lot more about justice than you gentleman ever will. It has nothing do if you are a Democrat or Republican. Remember our form of government is a Republic not a democracy.
    You know nothing more than your brainwashed poor excuse of a brain contains!!! I'm getting fed up with some of this totally rediculous nonsense that some people are displaying!! It's getting insane!

If you believe there was justice in that trial then GOD help you!!!

The system is supposed to work, YOU MEANT!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Hollis View Post
    The results were not what i expected and certainly disappointed. I do respect the jury decision as a matter of our judicial system at work.
    Then you also respected the system allowing this six time deported illegal sanctuary in Psycocisco also!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Clayton_Wetter View Post
    The system is supposed to work, YOU MEANT!!!!
    The system did work like it was suppose to do. The plaintiff was charged with a crime, was tried by a jury of his peers. Again we live in a republic and not a democracy. The majority does not rule in a republic. Minorities are treated just as fair as the majority. I do not like the out come of this trial but this is the judicial system we have.

The feds should of arrested him when he showed up for reading of the verdict. Then deported him to El Salvador and dropped him off at the 18 street gang headquarters and just kind of mention he had killed one of them and then left him there. Probably would never had to worry about him again. Poetic Justice ?? More than one way to skin a cat.
    Last edited by ss12; 12-04-2017 at 08:24 PM.

The system did work like it was suppose to do. The plaintiff was charged with a crime, was tried by a jury of his peers. Again we live in a republic and not a democracy. The majority does not rule in a republic. Minorities are treated just as fair as the majority. I do not like the out come of this trial but this is the judicial system we have.
    There was no plaintiff in this case only a defendant due to the fact that it was a criminal case, not a civil trial. I think you're confusing criminal and civil court.

The fact that we live in a representative republic really has no bearing on the criminal portion of the judiciary.

Some of this mess is on the hands of the judge. He forbid the past felony and immigration records of the criminal Mexican illegal alien to be presented to the jury.

Judge Alex , an immigrant , said this morning that the jury and the system failed , He said " the rickosha aspect eliminated the 1st degree murder charge , but at a minimum he should have got man slaughter " . When a US judge say,s the jury screwed up , then I think its time for this so called " working system " to get a overhaul , JMO.......

Any info out there on who the jury consisted of? BTW Se Senior!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Clayton_Wetter View Post
    Any info out there on who the jury consisted of? BTW Se Senior!!!
    Chavez, Gonzales, Sanchez ,Fernandez, Rios, Garcia, Rosario, Santiago, Hernandez, & Wetter

Any Soros money under the table????

Thats what a sanctuary city is all about. Dont care about one of their own
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

If this mofo wouldve been turned over to ICE two women would still be alive... https://conservativetribune.com/ille...-family-court/
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

http://www.breitbart.com/news/city-o...ee-dead-at-65/. Makes you think ... was this natural or man made?

Quote Originally Posted by dirtdobber45 View Post
    http://www.breitbart.com/news/city-o...ee-dead-at-65/. Makes you think ... was this natural or man made?
    Maybe AIDS? lol

I have my own business and often have to work with different people and it is important for me to trust my business partners. To verify people, I use search engines where I can look up Criminal Records and the rest of the information. In a world where the Internet exists, find a person and biographical information about him is not a problem at all.