Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Not Guilty

Quote Originally Posted by Hollis View Post
    Are there Nazi's and White nationalist's in the country of california
    I'm white and I support this nation as founded. Got a problem with that??? Where are the real Nazi's, Democrat party.

Quote Originally Posted by Hollis View Post
    Are there Nazi's and White nationalist's in the country of california
    Definitely.......theres a BUNCH of screwed up people in Cally!

Build that wall!
    Turn LEFT, Vote RIGHT!

Quote Originally Posted by ss12 View Post
    I'm totally against the jury verdict, but again this is our judicial system we have. I'm guessing that the prosecutor could not use the evidence that plaintiff had been deported 5 times previously. The prosecutor can only bring up the evidence that irreverent to this particular case. Again our judicial system is not accurate or perfect but it probably the best in the world. We will always have innocent citizens found guilty and guilty citizens found innocent. The jury had to make their decision on the evidence that presented to them. Sounds like the plaintiff's attorney presented his case better than the prosecutors did. This is why the defense attorney picked a jury trial. He knew it would be harder to convince 12 jurors than 1 judge. I really have not followed this case that close.
    This trial had a politically motivated outcome. It's a total disgrace.

Quote Originally Posted by Clayton_Wetter View Post
    Of course he is. Anything the Democrat party does, he's all in. They brainwashed this boy years ago!!
    1st of all I'm not a democrat or republican but a independent. You being a unintelligent person wouldn't know what that is.

Quote Originally Posted by Clayton_Wetter View Post
    This trial had a politically motivated outcome. It's a total disgrace.
    CW you are wrong. This has nothing political behind it. This is 12 random citizens picked by attorneys to hear the evidence so they could make a rational decision. Its that simple even if you don't like the verdict.

CW you are wrong. This has nothing political behind it. This is 12 random citizens picked by attorneys to hear the evidence so they could make a rational decision. Its that simple even if you don't like the verdict.
    I don't have the proof at this time or may never, but I stand with my call, it was political.

The jury itself would tell much. Do you know any of their names and nationalities? Just look at the radicals in the courts and attorneys at law, totally defiant of this nation and the constitution.
    Last edited by Clayton_Wetter; 12-02-2017 at 08:51 PM.

12 jurors decision was political? Accept the decison.you don't have to like it.

How did they not find him guilty of involuntary manslaughter???

I believe the 12 voted against trump .....
    Retired - Snowbird ... Living the Dream

I'm totally against the jury verdict, but again this is our judicial system we have. I'm guessing that the prosecutor could not use the evidence that plaintiff had been deported 5 times previously. The prosecutor can only bring up the evidence that irreverent to this particular case. Again our judicial system is not accurate or perfect but it probably the best in the world. We will always have innocent citizens found guilty and guilty citizens found innocent. The jury had to make their decision on the evidence that presented to them. Sounds like the plaintiff's attorney presented his case better than the prosecutors did. This is why the defense attorney picked a jury trial. He knew it would be harder to convince 12 jurors than 1 judge. I really have not followed this case that close.
    The son of a bitch should have never been here in the first place or he should have been in jail. It was left wing do gooder stupidity that killed Kate Steinle. If you espouse to left wing stupidity and a proponent of that ideology your part of what killed a beautiful 32 year old woman who did absolutely nothing. Yep, just collateral damage in the quest for a all inclusive utopia. Stand up and own it and be proud!!

Quote Originally Posted by balljoint View Post
    Her time has come!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H9wMNxbQM-4

Quote Originally Posted by CIRF View Post
    The son of a bitch should have never been here in the first place or he should have been in jail. It was left wing do gooder stupidity that killed Kate Steinle. If you espouse to left wing stupidity and a proponent of that ideology your part of what killed a beautiful 32 year old woman who did absolutely nothing. Yep, just collateral damage in the quest for a all inclusive utopia. Stand up and own it and be proud!!
    If you need to blame me for something I had nothing to do with, please do so. I hope it makes you feel better.

have they released the names of the jury yet ? I,m curious to to how many had Latino back ground or ties .....

12 random citizens
    Random....Are you sure?

Quote Originally Posted by fastford View Post
    have they released the names of the jury yet ? I,m curious to to how many had Latino back ground or ties .....
    You and CW infer the results may be racially motivated? Should we start picking jurors along racial line. How about if your ancestors were not born here you cannot serve. ..OH WAIT. #NATIVE AMERICANS.

Quote Originally Posted by fastford View Post
    The prosecutor and the plaintiff's attorneys pick the jury. What does a citizens ethnic background have to do with it? With a all Caucasian jury would they reached a different verdict? Sounds like you gentleman are having a problem with the scales of justice.

Good info here
    http://www.sfchronicle.com/crime/art...e-12399543.php

If a crime is committed by an illegal alien, is the sanctuary city responsible ?

If you need to blame me for something I had nothing to do with, please do so. I hope it makes you feel better.
    Nothing someone like you does or says can make fairminded people feel better about a politically motivated verdict such as the Kate Steinle fiasco. Your celebration of a murderer of an innocent young woman going free only serves to underscore your view on how things should be and how folks like ya'll want them to be. The screwed up ideology that you so firmly cling to is firmly the reason there is no justice so I reckon you have a small part in it. You just don't want to admit it. Stand up and own it there twinky! If you don't you're just a common hypocrite as are most of your ilk. Let's see if you have the stones, most of your kind don't.

1st of all I'm not a democrat or republican but a independent. You being a unintelligent person wouldn't know what that is.
    You're an independent that slams Republicans and NEVER has a bad word to say about Democrats. Yes, I see. That's really Independent!!!