Default Dome Pit Pass Question???

Have tickets for friday and saturday already, anyone know how much pit passes are for both nights if i already have tickets and how i go about getting them? thanks in advance!

It's 15 I believe, and you couldn't buy them for multiple nights last year. It was my biggest complaint about going last year, it's a soup sandwich to get one, so we went in Thursday night and didn't go any of the other nights. Even though you have your event tickets you had to go stand in the cold at a separate ticket booth outside of the stadium to get one, when there was a big table setup inside the empty convention center lobby that had that said "PIT PASS HERE." All that was is where you take the ticket you have to stand in the cold for, you cannot the actual pass there. And last year, they only had one booth that sold them, so every Tom, D!ck, and Harry was in the same boat as us. When we were walking in Saturday night, we spotted a small portable building right where the cars leave the convention center/pit area that had all the ticket prices, including a pit pass, went in there to buy it, "sorry sir, you got to go to the ticket booth all the way on the other side of the stadium." Not only that, it's a maze of doors to get in the pit area even after you get it. No arrows to tell you where to go or nothing.

So hopefully they have changed some of that stuff, or you and everyone else will be in for a wild goose.....again.

S