Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Watch the Gateway Dirt Nationals LIVE at DirtonDirt.com!

For the second consecutive year, DirtonDirt.com will offer live broadcasts from The Dome at America's Center in St. Louis, Mo., as Super Late Models and open-wheel modifieds do battle on a banked, indoor oval during the second annual Gateway Dirt Nationals weekend on Dec. 14-16.

Pay-per-view coverage begins Thursday with qualifying and a $5,000-to-win Race of Champions for Late Models, continues Friday with a pair of $5,000-to-win programs for Late Models and a single $5,000-to-win program for modifieds and concludes Saturday with a $30,000-to-win finale for Late Models and a $10,000-to-win finale for modifieds.

Each high-definition video broadcast will feature multiple announcers, multiple pit reporters, several cameras, instant replays, live scoring, driver interviews, chat room and more.

Click here to purchase a pay-per-view package: http://bit.ly/2jvixrK or follow this link to learn more information about our broadcasts of the indoor extravaganza: http://bit.ly/2yeLytg.

For complete Gateway Dirt Nationals coverage, keep your browsers locked at DirtonDirt.com.

Is there a 2 or 3 night video package that saves the purchaser some money or do all three nights have to be purchased separately at full price?

Anybody know if the live broadcasts work on a PS4?

Quote Originally Posted by CIRF View Post
    Is there a 2 or 3 night video package that saves the purchaser some money or do all three nights have to be purchased separately at full price?
    DoD faqs page says no multi day package available

Quote Originally Posted by Minny Lakes View Post
    Anybody know if the live broadcasts work on a PS4?
    Yes , long as your internet is fast enough. They recommend 3mbps and anything less that 1.5 is unusable. Also you won't receive tech support from them if something should go wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Thomason View Post
    DoD faqs page says no multi day package available
    Thanks. I looked the website over pretty good and obviously missed it.

No multi-day option is available for this event. Single-day packages are available Thursday for $24.99, Friday for $29.99 and Saturday for $34.99.

Would you like to watch the VP Racing Fuels Gateway Dirt Nationals on your television? We can't provide technical support beyond streaming video to your computer or mobile computing device — find the video at DirtonDirt.com — but folks use several methods to put the video on TV.

BEFORE ATTEMPTING TO WATCH ON TV, be sure the pay-per-view stream works correctly on a standard computer or mobile device. If that works, proceed with typical setups folks use put the video onto a television:
    Hard-wired: Get an HDMI cable and connect from your computer to your modern-era TV. If your computer has another video connecter, you may need an adapter to convert to HDMI. Many mobile devices can also connect to HDMI with the proper adapter.

Airplay (Apple and iOS): If you have an Apple TV connected to your television, you can use Airplay from a modern-era Macintosh, iPhone or iPad. Go to DirtonDirt.com and watch the streaming video, then switch the audio output by selecting the small box with the arrow pointing up from the bottom. You can select any Apple TV that’s on the same network.

Chromecast (Google and Android): If you have a Chromecast connected to your television, you can “cast” your video from Google Chrome on your computer, an Android device or iOS device. Be sure everything’s on the same network and select the cast screen icon (the small box with a wifi icon in the bottom left corner).

Smart TV or PlayStations (NOT RECOMMENDED): This is the most finicky and unreliable method because of the different types of browsers users used by such devices. Choosing one of the three options above is much preferred. If trying to attempt to use a Smart TV or Playstation, use the built-in browser and go to DirtonDirt.com. If your Smart TV doesn’t allow you to connect, pursue another option above. If your Playstation will not play video, trying powering down the device completely and waiting a moment before restarting. If that is unsuccessful, pursue another option above.

So if our internet can stream Netflix crap with no buffering .. Opinions if my internet will get a good stream on this race? I will prolly contact my internet peeps to find out..

Never had luck with the ps4, but it always worked perfect on a Nintendo Wii U, and with that I had an extra portable screen just in case nature called.

I've got a question. Why do us fans who have a DOD subscription never get a price break on the live races?

35 for Saturday huh..

hate to say it but I'd rather spend $500 and go but ppv is what I can do... I will say the Sat ppv for the World 100 was only like 40..

I'm not sure if this works for PPV (I'll find out this Saturday), but it works for the other videos. If you have a Fire TV, download the Silk browser and login to DoD on that. I just discovered that a couple days ago.
    Opinions are my own. Twitter.com/ShinySideUp18

Quote Originally Posted by No_Weak_Links View Post
    I've got a question. Why do us fans who have a DOD subscription never get a price break on the live races?
    Never??

Umm, I/we have saved on various packages every year... Just nothing available for this one.

Certainly buying the races again this weekend.

A fairly large group that can't attend, will be getting together and watching/gambling live on DoD.

Quote Originally Posted by TackyTracker View Post
    35 for Saturday huh..

hate to say it but I'd rather spend $500 and go but ppv is what I can do... I will say the Sat ppv for the World 100 was only like 40..
    Its December.....we are a captive audience.

They aren't dummies.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Quote Originally Posted by No_Weak_Links View Post
    Think promoter of the event and dod would have to work deal out for discount on ppv like most ppv promotions do.

I would like know how ppv payout to parts workout for events like this and WoO and Lucas. It has to be a little different than fighting promotions ppv. Which fighting ppv main stars get a % of buys. Do some drivers get a % from the buys?

I wouldn't mind paying I little more for ppv events. If drivers that got in main get small % out the ppv buys.

Quote Originally Posted by Big Daddy 37 View Post
    Never??Umm, I/we have saved on various packages every year... Just nothing available for this one.Certainly buying the races again this weekend.A fairly large group that can't attend, will be getting together and watching/gambling live on DoD.
    I'm happy for you. Every PPV event I've looked into watching, anyone, DOD member or not were the same price. But I go to a lot of races on the weekends so I've not looked into buying a lot of them.

It's like buying a silent movie, for me. Can't get volume high enough to hear well and earphones shuts everyone else out. Too many jet engines and race cars and banging bodies out. Maybe there is a reason, they keep it low volume. You can always turn it down, but you can't turn it up, if it's not there. If you hook it up to a TV, is the volume better?

Wow..............
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Can I get this on a smart tv
    I am what I am

Quote Originally Posted by rickybrown1952 View Post
    Can I get this on a smart tv
    Not Recommended, you can try I’m sure they reimburse you if it doesn’t work. They refunded me on last year because it didn’t work on my old smart tv. But I recommend you call them ASAP if doesn’t work. But the last couple ppv I bought works on my new smart tv.