Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Flagman wasn't angrily running into oncoming traffic in a dimly lit corner either.......

Stoned.( if the reports are correct)
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Just this past weekend, December 16th at Du Quoin, USAC National Midget race. A driver felt as if he got dumped or fed a dirty wheel and he immediately climbed out of his racecar and proceeded to throw the steering wheel and the driver he felt had done him dirty. He was out on the track and no one was between him and the guy he threw the wheel at. In 3 weeks at The Chili Bowl it's a safe bet that there will be a dozen or more incidents where a driver gets out of his car and walks to an area where he knows the guy that wrecked him can see him and does something to express his displeasure. What's my point you ask? The point is that this stuff is going to happen from time to time and to put a stop to it will require severe measures, and then I'm not sure it will stop it all. It's the way things are handled, always have been, always will be.

Quote Originally Posted by CIRF View Post
    Just this past weekend, December 16th at Du Quoin, USAC National Midget race. A driver felt as if he got dumped or fed a dirty wheel and he immediately climbed out of his racecar and proceeded to throw the steering wheel and the driver he felt had done him dirty. He was out on the track and no one was between him and the guy he threw the wheel at. In 3 weeks at The Chili Bowl it's a safe bet that there will be a dozen or more incidents where a driver gets out of his car and walks to an area where he knows the guy that wrecked him can see him and does something to express his displeasure. What's my point you ask? The point is that this stuff is going to happen from time to time and to put a stop to it will require severe measures, and then I'm not sure it will stop it all. It's the way things are handled, always have been, always will be.
    If you get out of your car and walk out on the track you should be tossed from the grounds,,,

Quote Originally Posted by Highwayman View Post
    I'm not saying she knowingly purgered herself, but I do think memories can get twisted. She is TS's ex-girlfriend and whom TS referred to as, "Dead Weight" in the media after firing her from his car. JZ also was a friend of the deceased and her view was NOT directly behind TS, as she herself testified, that she had moved lower on the track after they came over the radio and said, "Stay Low, Go Low". The driver ahead of TS also testified that he nearly hit KW when he passed him and feared the next car in line(TS) would most likely hit KW, which he did. That same driver ahead thought KW was coming after him and NOT TS. In the video the rear of TS car goes left, not right as some have speculated or assumed. I don't think JZ is intentionally lying, but the horror of witnessing another human get run over is traumatic and add to that he was a friend too. So years go by before she is deposed, others offer their input as to what they think happened and its not hard to imagine her recollection being off or contaminated. In a criminal court of law, with expert analysis of the event/video and eye witness testimony he was cleared as NOT intentionally or UN-intentionally causing KW harm. I've seen the professional breakdown of the video and no one comes to the conclusion that he revved his engine o attempted to dust KW, that did NOT happen, it didn't.
    Will I seen (will not say what) once and then seen a Vid of it, and it was not what i though i had seen at all.. they say you only are aware of 1 in 3 sec most of the time...

Quote Originally Posted by Cardirt0 View Post
    If you get out of your car and walk out on the track you should be tossed from the grounds,,,
    Unless you are on fire......

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    or putting somebody out.
    8/13/16

I'm pretty sure they could throw Jessica's testimony out if they started digging into the two's past and history together, she getting the rug pulled out from under her due to her lack of commitment to her sugar daddy while she travelled around in some pretty nice equipment he was footing the bill for would make any jury see she could be trying to get back at him.

That should be a rule that is enforced period. Only the fools that think they
    are big and bold and can't be hurt will step out on the track . In this case KARMA came back to haunt
    Stewart. Remember ( Matt / tony ) helmet thrown by Tony . Pure stupid judgement.

Quote Originally Posted by Cardirt0 View Post
    Gary, it happened at Du Quoin twice last Saturday and no one seemed the least concerned. Hell, both times Levi went about push starting cars line nothing ever happened and this was a USAC National show and he's competition director. It happens a lot, always has, but it only resulted in loss of life one time in history that anyone knows of.

Quote Originally Posted by Loopy View Post
    I'm pretty sure they could throw Jessica's testimony out if they started digging into the two's past and history together, she getting the rug pulled out from under her due to her lack of commitment to her sugar daddy while she travelled around in some pretty nice equipment he was footing the bill for would make any jury see she could be trying to get back at him.
    I'd be willing to bet serious money that Mrs. Friesen's credibility, or lack thereof, has already been taken into consideration by Stewart's shysters. It appears it's just a bit too late to have Mrs. Friesen's sworn deposition testimony tossed out and discredited as prejudicial. It's already part of the court record and that's why it's been published as public record. It would appear that Mrs. Friesen is already regarded by the court as something more credible than an embittered former Stewart piece of ass! LOL! I'll ask again, is it possible that she's telling the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth, so help her, God?

Question

Flagman wasn't angrily running into oncoming traffic in a dimly lit corner either....... Stoned.( if the reports are correct)
    Dimly lit ? All of the videos taken from that track don't show any lighting problems. I f anything the driving suit stood out vividly against the huge tall white walls that surround that facility. Isn't it amazing that a car can be barreling full bore into the corner and see a piece of something as small as a brake rotor, piece of tire, or driveshaft and swerve in time but yet we are supposed to believe the melon minded argument that the same person on the same track that everyone else saw wasn't able to be seen by only one driver ? Come on . How about if we just quit being in denial that what we want to have had happened and what really happened are 2 different things ?

Quote Originally Posted by Raceready View Post
    Dimly lit ? All of the videos taken from that track don't show any lighting problems. I f anything the driving suit stood out vividly against the huge tall white walls that surround that facility. Isn't it amazing that a car can be barreling full bore into the corner and see a piece of something as small as a brake rotor, piece of tire, or driveshaft and swerve in time but yet we are supposed to believe the melon minded argument that the same person on the same track that everyone else saw wasn't able to be seen by only one driver ? Come on . How about if we just quit being in denial that what we want to have had happened and what really happened are 2 different things ?
    Driver's car was black. Suit black. I have raced a fair amount and I don't pick up debris on the track except under caution.
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -2
    Atomic - 1

Raceready,

That almost 50 years of being around racing has certainly taken a toll on your eyesight because what you think you saw never happened!

These are grown men. You don't treat them like it's driver's training. Stay in your car! No smoking! No drinking! haha

I live about 5 minutes from Canandaigua Speedway. Canandaigua is and has always been dim and has poor lighting. It does not have tall concrete walls around it. There is a wall on the front straight and a short wall in turn 2.
    I have never seen a bunch of ill-informed idiots in my life. There is so much more to the story than what you think and the REAL video will never be seen in public.
    The thing that people don't understand is that the field up to and including TS thought the caution was for the stopped car further down the backstraight that they all passed the lap before. Stewart could not see the Ward car spin behind him and had no idea the guy was mad at him. So- why would he swerve at him, etc.?

Quote Originally Posted by oilman View Post
    I live about 5 minutes from Canandaigua Speedway. Canandaigua is and has always been dim and has poor lighting. It does not have tall concrete walls around it. There is a wall on the front straight and a short wall in turn 2.
    I have never seen a bunch of ill-informed idiots in my life. There is so much more to the story than what you think and the REAL video will never be seen in public.
    The thing that people don't understand is that the field up to and including TS thought the caution was for the stopped car further down the backstraight that they all passed the lap before. Stewart could not see the Ward car spin behind him and had no idea the guy was mad at him. So- why would he swerve at him, etc.?
    Everybody formed their opinions based on a potato quality video put online by a trashy idiot. Nobody wants to hear any context or believe anything truthful. They just let their personal biases dictate their version of the narrative. Confirmation bias is the American way anymore.
    Follow me on Twitter: @JoshBayko

Guerrilla Racing Junkies!

Quote Originally Posted by Raceready View Post
    Yes, let's.........

Speaking of lets.....lets chat when the facts are all in and the decision is made.

I'm not some Tony Homer, I've seen every bit of public footage that you have slowed up, freeze framed,and backwards.

I don't see it, and unless there was a h ell of a lot more definitive proof showing something different I wouldn't want to label someone a killer just because he is a hothead.......all im saying and have ever said is that Everyone has to accept their part in this tragic event........Including the culpability of the guy walking towards race cars in a rage being a dam hothead himself.

It sux......all the way around.