Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Babb at the Dome!!!

He was the show, shame he ended up 7th.

Worth the price of addmission hands down! I'd guess the t-shirt sales will replace the rear spoiler an deck??

I give it to Shannon,,always trying the top....But Tanner English,,wow what a kid,,he sure was knocking on Pierce's door
    We build fast race cars,,not race cars fast!

Babb didn't win but, he did put on a heck of a show for the fans.

To bad Carpenter and English got into one another. They had a good race going between them.

Nice run by Shannonbut banging the cushion and sparking the wall???I know one guy that gets chastised and criticized anytime he does it so......where are the cushion crunchin critics now
    8/13/16

Quote Originally Posted by backspace View Post
    I give it to Shannon,,always trying the top....But Tanner English,,wow what a kid,,he sure was knocking on Pierce's door
    Knocking on his door? He passed him like he was standing still and then gets screwed. Of course they put bobby back up front when yellow came out

Completely out of control repeatedly slamming the wall is now a great performance ???

Quote Originally Posted by hucktyson View Post
    Completely out of control repeatedly slamming the wall is now a great performance ???
    Well, sure. Long as it's not lil Pierce.
    8/13/16

No actually coming from 18th to 3rd at one time on the high side banging off the cushion or wall was the great performance.
    Last edited by kidrock; 12-17-2017 at 10:01 AM.

If this was j.d. or Bobby they would have talked crap and say that the only way they know how to win is beat the rear deck off, but praise another for doing it, Hypocritical.

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    No actually coming from 18th to 3rd at one time on the high side banging off the cushion or wall was the great performance.
    You left out the main part at the end of the race. Went from 2-3rd to 7th for beating the rear end off his car. He was losing ground at top, so he went full retard at the top banging it off the walls.

Kwd needs a clean pad this morning

Quote Originally Posted by Kwd1253 View Post
    If this was j.d. or Bobby they would have talked crap and say that the only way they know how to win is beat the rear deck off, but praise another for doing it, Hypocritical.

You left out the main part at the end of the race. Went from 2-3rd to 7th for beating the rear end off his car. He was losing ground at top, so he went full retard at the top banging it off the walls.
    Yep your right he did finish 7th but, in my opinion from what I saw on the video he put on a show coming from 18th to 3rd banging the cushion or walls. He wasn't going to win it staying on the bottom so, he had to try something and after all he was there to win not run second or 7th in his case.

Have you ever passed that many cars in a race ???? And they were quality cars.

I am not a veteran " superstar " late model racer like Shannon Babb. At the end of the race he went full retard slamming the dog fuc% out of the wall on both ends. That wasn't scraping the wall it was hammering the wall. And he ended up 7th not 3rd and how many of those spots were from cars falling out ? If only starts and finishes count I passed more than that at the 2017 pittsburgher and I only acually passed 2 cars lol

It was fun to watch. Good grief. Whats the problem? He wasnt impeding anyone. Complaining about Babb last night, its pretty much picking the fly (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) off a corn cob. What do you want a train around the bottom? There was enough of that anyway, dont ya think?

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    Yep your right he did finish 7th but, in my opinion from what I saw on the video he put on a show coming from 18th to 3rd banging the cushion or walls. He wasn't going to win it staying on the bottom so, he had to try something and after all he was there to win not run second or 7th in his case.
    You are right your self. Everyone running the bottom does make the risk changing lines to the top rewarding at times. Everyone on the bottom because it's was over all best line. Down side when the front leaders of the pack bottle up everyone, the ones running top can get around them. Babb could have got 15-10k check if he went to bottom before he went full throttle banging it off the wall lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Kwd1253 View Post
    You are right your self. Everyone running the bottom does make the risk changing lines to the top rewarding at times. Everyone on the bottom because it's was over all best line. Down side when the front leaders of the pack bottle up everyone, the ones running top can get around them. Babb could have got 15-10k check if he went to bottom before he went full throttle banging it off the wall lol.
    Well I would say Babb was only concerned about winning and had he stayed on the bottom that wasn't going to happen. Yes your right he could have pocketed more money had he moved down once he got to third but, he didn't until a few laps later after 3 or 4 cars passed him. whata coulda shoulda still put on a good show for the fans.

Quote Originally Posted by ride height View Post
    It was fun to watch. Good grief. Whats the problem? He wasnt impeding anyone. Complaining about Babb last night, its pretty much picking the fly (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) off a corn cob. What do you want a train around the bottom? There was enough of that anyway, dont ya think?
    yeah what he said!!

Quote Originally Posted by ride height View Post
    Well I was pointing out people give hell to few drivers that do what Babb did, but then turn around praise Babb for it. If you going to cheer one on for doing that, dont crap on another one for doing it. Huck one the few that well call any driver out that does do that.

I really don't understand why people care how a driver runs his race as long as he doesn't recklessly take out other drivers. IMO Babb added some excitement to what was otherwise a mediocre bottom dominant race.

As far as who spun Tanner English goes, during the PPV Ben Shelton accurately called it as Babb spinning English. It was a racing deal though. On a bullring that sort of thing is gonna happen.