Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Train derailment

Antifa sabotaged Acela train
    This is huge news so you have probably heard about it -
    A high speed Amtrak Acela train derailed onto Interstate 5 in Washington State on it's inaugural run (the first time down the tracks with passengers). These trains are tested on the tracks they are going to operate on numerous times to ensure they are safe.
    Antifa took responsibility for the derailment, claiming they put metal on the tracks to derail the train as it was in a turn at 80+ MPH. The train flew off an overpass and landed on I-5.
    Amtrak was quick to say the train was going too fast (doubt it, GPS would prevent that) and Amtrak also said the tracks did not have a system to override the train operators if they were going too fast (but why would they, when GPS would do that?) If they can put GPS in a rental car they sure as hell can put it in an Amtrak.
    At any rate, we can rule out operator error and the lack of an automatic braking mechanism when Antifa themselves said they did it. At around the time antifa said they did it, it was discovered that they posted that they were going to try to derail this train all the way back in April, when it was only being planned to be put in service.
    Additionally, CIA run Inspire magazine, which is supposedly for instructing ISIS had a 17 page feature on how to derail trains, complete with detailed instructions on how to make deraillers to throw trains off the tracks.
    GET THIS: GOOGLE, YOUTUBE, AND FACEPLANT THINK IT IS COOL TO CENSOR ALT MEDIA, BUT THEY DID NOT CENSOR ISIS AND LET THESE DETAILED INSTRUCTIONS COME UP ON THE FIRST HIT

If its true then I hope its deemed a terror list hit. They arrest as many ad they can and send em to Gitmo for a few months to see if that dont straighten those liite brats out
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

Quote Originally Posted by dirtdobber45 View Post
    If its true then I hope its deemed a terror list hit. They arrest as many ad they can and send em to Gitmo for a few months to see if that dont straighten those liite brats out
    10-4 on that !

http://www.newsweek.com/antifa-false...s-751893?amp=1

"'ANTIFA' FALSELY LINKED TO AMTRAK TRAIN DERAILMENT BY RIGHT-WING CONSPIRACY PEDDLERS"

This just happened today.. How would they or anyone know if Antifa was responsible?. Setting a narrative?

Just like the immediate calls after Vegas of a lone gunman..

Warren Buffett owns the tracks......

Could it have been retaliation? https://youtu.be/4mNbB0RTuoI
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

Maybe a possibility.. Antifa leader Soros picked up at ATL airport....they retaliate in Seattle.. Could be.

Google maybe should be put on the terrorist list. lol

I hate Google.

I do not believe the Amtrak was going 80 when it crashed
    They are clearly lying. It was obviously a 30 mph train wreck, and it can be easily proven.
    Yesterday, witnesses were not saying the train was going between 70 and 80 mph, they just said the crash started so smoothly they were not sure anything was wrong, and then ended with them being thrown. Today, in all witness accounts, they are saying the train was obviously going fast, even in reports which yesterday said no such thing. There is an obvious expungement of facts going on.
    The train was not going 80+mph and it is easy to prove.
    The cars are not damaged enough, and the death toll is not high enough. Additionally, the cars did not go far enough after the crash. 3 of them stayed on the tracks, with a fourth one off the tracks but not fallen. The stories told by people are not consistent with an 80 mph crash either. From the pictures, the train was going 30. There's plenty of evidence to support this.
    The 2013 Santiago derailment in Spain happened at a high speed similar to what is being claimed for this Amtrak crash, and the Santiago train stayed on level ground and killed 77 people.
    In the American tale, a high speed Amtrak fell from a high place and landed in traffic, with a perfect dead end to smash into and only 7 people are dead because the train had a good soul and decided to not cross the interstate to bash into the dead end on the other side. THAT'S BULL(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word). The death toll in the American crash should have been almost everyone aboard and it should have been a crumpled mess on the opposite side of the interstate if the speed was as claimed.
    The engine that is still sitting happily on the tracks should have been a bashed up piece of flipped over metal a half mile down the tracks if it did not fall onto the highway. There's no way passenger cars took all the momentum away from it, especially when they were falling out of sight with no way to push back on it. The fact that engine is where it is alone proves the train was going 30. Laughably, the MSM is now calling the engine at the back of the train a "caboose" and not a heavy engine to cover up the fakery of the current story and explain why it is not a half mile down the tracks, past the crash scene. Their fakery with this key info is proof they are reporting based on an agenda, and not the facts.
    7 people dead would be an amazingly low number for even a train that was not moving at all falling off an overpass. At first I figured maybe it was going 80, but the next day numbers don't add up, and I was not thinking at all about how on earth that engine stayed on the tracks without blasting right past the crash scene. If that engine stayed on the tracks and the crash happened at 80, you should have seen a lone engine with the train ripped away, sitting on the tracks farther away than you could ever put into context with a picture. It would have gone at least a half mile past the accident even with full brake.
    The accident scene does not match up with claims of high speed. It matches up perfectly with Antifa derailing the train at the request of George Soros.
    Yesterday some of the MSM reports were saying they found what derailed the train. Those are all gone now. What happened to them? Obviously white wash. You can't go from "we found the obstacle" to "oh, it was going too fast" in the real world, especially with all the rest of the evidence at hand.
    What we have with this crash is an act of sabotage, being buried by commies and liberals who just can't admit that the scum they supported had a real and serious impact in the real world, on a train they themselves would ride. We also have a situation where Amtrak would lie, to prevent copycats from doing the same thing.
    What would you do if you were Amtrak? Tell the world a bunch of pukes did it, and encourage more, and have 15 more trains off the tracks as a result, or would you rather take the rap, blame the engineer, give him a nice pension and stay on the tracks elsewhere?
    I have ridden Amtrak many times. People do not wear seatbelts. There are dining and entertainment areas. People are randomly walking around. And 80 MPH does not turn into 15 mph just because you are on a train. The death and injury toll is way too low, if the train really was going 80+ when it went off the tracks, almost everyone should be dead. This crash should have been worse than the one in Spain that happened a while back. Though the train in spain was going about 30 percent faster than the claimed speed for this Amtrak, it did not fall off a freeway overpass. It stayed on level ground. What's worse? wrecking a car in a corn field or driving one off a cliff? That is literally the difference here.
    Due to the circumstance at the scene of the Amtrak crash, the death toll equals ONE THING: the train went off the tracks slowly, and coasted down a steep embankment onto the highway. A few people died because there is no way out of having casualties when a train goes onto an interstate.
    1. The media does not want to report the truth, because their pals did it.
    2. Amtrak does not want to report the truth, because they don't want more of this.
    3. George Soros had a martini.
    Put your thinking cap on and look at this photo. None of this train, which was supposedly going 80, made it across the interstate despite a majority of the cars staying on their wheels. How is that possible?

Road closed!!!!

Train derailment?......Amtrak or the Democratic party?
    Turn LEFT, Vote RIGHT!

Amtrak train derailment happened during "mass casualty drill" in small town of Dupont WA, just like most false flags.

TOTAL CONFIRMATION THE STATE GOVERNMENT DERAILED THE AMTRAK
    BUSTED BUSTED BUSTED. I tried to post this at 1 PM today but my bandwidth ran out. HERE IT IS.
    Three separate news anchors reported that the state and city were on scene ready to respond instantly to the train wreck because they were running an enormous disaster drill at the exact time and location of the Amtrack derailing.
    This confirms 100 percent that I was completely right when I said the train was going 30 and was knocked off the tracks on purpose. It might have been going less but was absolutely not going faster. The bottom line is that this train went off the tracks AS PLANNED by saboteurs who were operating via the shadow state at the state level. The following video proves it.
    In this video (which is served by this web site and not Youtube because it is sure to get censored) three different news anchors, two of them who are on scene, talk about "how lucky they were" that an emergency preparedness drill was happening at the train crash site right at the exact same time the train went off the tracks (obviously to make the drill as realistic as possible I guess).

Figuring the mass casualty drill was planned well in advance, probably no ATL blackout connection.

BJ couldn't anything that happens for once just have a simple logical cause????? hahahahahahaaa

Coincidences? No
    Last edited by balljoint; 12-21-2017 at 05:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by balljoint View Post
    Figuring the mass casualty drill was planned well in advance, probably no ATL blackout connection.
    Yea I found an article on Atl. Dont mean to hijack your thread. http://www.whatdoesitmean.com/index2456.htm

Quote Originally Posted by Clayton_Wetter View Post
    Google maybe should be put on the terrorist list. lol

I hate Google.
    Maybe they were..
    Eric Schmidt resigned today

Schmidt resigns right as Trump signs human rights eo.. coincidence we are sure.
    Last edited by balljoint; 12-24-2017 at 03:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by dirtdobber45 View Post
    Yea I found an article on Atl. Dont mean to hijack your thread. http://www.whatdoesitmean.com/index2456.htm
    That website is convincing...but isnt 100%.. I think its meant to steer one away from the real truth down other rabbit holes.

For instance, they did major writeups on Vegas, NEVER mentioning Trump was meeting SA prince.. Could be wrong.....but if they failed to cover that with all their "intelligence"....that is a red flag..

Thanks for posting!. Everything should be read..hidden bits of truth.

Yea I dont believe everything. But when you have different articles about the same subject you can usually can figure it out. But by Q something was picked up