Default Jeff Curl Racing Adds Latemodel to Program in 2018

2014 American Modified Series and 3 time Fairbury American Legion Speedway Modified Track Champion Jeff Curl of Fairbury, IL has announced he will expand his racing program fielding a Rocket Chassis Super Late Model in 2018.

“It’s always been a dream of mine to race a super late model. The time is right for me to make the jump. I’m putting together a schedule that will allow me to get acquainted with the technology and setup of the late model in my first season while continuing to run special shows with the modified.”

“We’ve got a lot to learn but I’m confident we can build the late model program over time just like we did with the modified."

Curl will kick off the 2018 year with his annual race party on February 17 at the Walton Centre in Fairbury, IL. “We hope to see everyone there as we start this new adventure."
    The team is searching for additional sponsorship in this inaugural late model season. Anyone interested please contact Jeff Curl via social media @JeffCurlRacing or e-mail c12racing@hotmail.com.

Good luck to Jeff! A welcome addition to the late model scene in central Illinois. Some tough competition down that way, but the success he has had in the Modified world should transition well into Late Models.

I've always wondered, but never asked: Is he related to Matt Curl?

They are brothers