Default mark richards racing new blue tow rig

Any pictures of the new rocket house car toterhome and trailer

New one is on the left. No pic of the trailer though. I'm guessing it's blue
    also.

https://mobile.twitter.com/B_Sheppar...187969/photo/1

Its funny how late model guys put a million graphics and stickers on the car and none on their trucks.

Quote Originally Posted by minthess View Post
    Its funny how late model guys put a million graphics and stickers on the car and none on their trucks.
    It has to do with taxes and regulations, once you letter the truck/trailer with any sponsor badging it changes how its classified. Without lettering they get away with, "Motor Home" classification and can bypass scales and stuff.
    I was a highwayman
    Along the coach roads I did ride
    With sword and pistol by my side
    and I am still alive

Why the fascination with the haulers? No wonder dirt racing is going to s h it

Quote Originally Posted by Highwayman View Post
    It has to do with taxes and regulations, once you letter the truck/trailer with any sponsor badging it changes how its classified. Without lettering they get away with, "Motor Home" classification and can bypass scales and stuff.
    That is true. I also don't think some guys own them they are leased.

Quote Originally Posted by golddirt View Post
    Why the fascination with the haulers? No wonder dirt racing is going to s h it
    I think it's just offseason things. Ain't much actual racing stuff to talk about these days. Once the season heats up again I doubt we have many hauler threads.
    Follow me on Twitter: @JoshBayko

Guerrilla Racing Junkies!

Why do the sprint car guys seam to go the opposite way? They use a more conventional tractor trailer in many situations with maybe a lounge in the trailer. Then they cover it with a wrap that is usually reflective of the primary sponsor...

Quote Originally Posted by Doc88D View Post
    Why do the sprint car guys seam to go the opposite way? They use a more conventional tractor trailer in many situations with maybe a lounge in the trailer. Then they cover it with a wrap that is usually reflective of the primary sponsor...
    That’s because most of those are driven by CDL holders that are hired just for that... driving... and sometime Late Model haulers are driven by whoever is filling the seat...

I remember our sponsor would balk at buying tires but there was no problem with $$$$ for the hauler!

is the Hauler to the right going to be Dennis Erb's?

I'm probably missing something, but I've never understood the hyper infatuation with haulers.

I would rather see pictures of open trailers myself.

I'm not sure but I would assume the sprint guys having semi might have something to do with them actually traveling all across the country

Surprised they can afford a new one lol

Quote Originally Posted by race14 View Post
    Surprised they can afford a new one lol
    They just up the prices on chassis to pay for the difference.

Quote Originally Posted by Doc88D View Post
    Because their series, at least the Outlaws, run I think close to 100 races all over the country. And for the winged cars, they can leave their wing on an load the car.

Karl Kinser actually cut a hole in a trailer him and Mark had so they could haul a spare chassis upside down in the bubble they made.

And it is because of DOT regulations. Which is ridiculous and scary. Them toters late model guys are pulling are heavy. And long as it’s classified as a motor home, no need for a CDL and multiple other regulations. I get it, but it’s nuts, and not at all safe.