Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Moyer Jr to start off on WOO tour

With backing from CPS again.That tour is going to be deep. I would imagine having a baby daughter might change those plans at some point. I really thought he would pursue the Summer Nationals this year. He would probably be a lock to win it. At this point I’m not sure who, or if, anyone will run the entire tour. A lot of money up for grabs with Pierce being gone.

Garbage in, garbage out. He will run the tour until he realizes he can't hang with the big dogs. Say that CPS does not want him running it anymore and just like that he will be back to being Cherry Picker JR.

Babb, Feger, and Gundaker would probably run the Hell Tour next year. I believe Paul Stubber wants to come back too.
    Opinions are my own. Twitter.com/ShinySideUp18

Seems like Babb and Feger never run the entire thing anymore. I would throw Unzicker in that boat as well. I forgot about Gordy. He might be the only one to do the whole tour. Stubber doesn’t count LOL.I’m thinking it will be a weak year for car counts and competition.

I'm sure he'll be off the Woo tour by the time the summernationals rolls around.

Jr needs drop that poop of want a be long horn chassis. Moyers haven’t done nothing in them victories. When last time billy sr. won a crown jewel since they left the Longhorn extreme brand?

Quote Originally Posted by dirty-white-boy View Post
    Garbage in, garbage out. He will run the tour until he realizes he can't hang with the big dogs. Say that CPS does not want him running it anymore and just like that he will be back to being Cherry Picker JR.
    Exactly, and he isn't even very good at picking cherries. For me the only reason anyone even talks about him is his last name, and that is mostly the same with Dale Earnhardt Jr., average drivers with dad's that were excellent drivers. It's all just in the name.

dirty-white-boy - nailed it!

Quote Originally Posted by TBSprintFan View Post
    Exactly, and he isn't even very good at picking cherries. For me the only reason anyone even talks about him is his last name, and that is mostly the same with Dale Earnhardt Jr., average drivers with dad's that were excellent drivers. It's all just in the name.
    You may want to fact check that. Dale Earnhardt Jr has won multiple cup races. Has also won twice as many Daytona 500s as Dale Sr.

Kid Smooth is young. He has also won national races and will be just fine. Will be interesting to see how he does this year on the woo’s

Default Waaac77

You have to excuse him, he's another one of them sprint car fans that has to come to the late model forum to find anything going on.

The longhorn has been for sale for quite a while I believe

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by TBSprintFan View Post
    Garbage in garbage out alright lol!

Check your facts jack.... Moyer jr can get it done. Good clean wheelman! Unlike a few young drivers talked about on here...

Quote Originally Posted by blncfn57 View Post
    You have to excuse him, he's another one of them sprint car fans that has to come to the late model forum to find anything going on.
    It happens lol. Can't blame him for searching out to a better form of racing but you would think prior to flapping the jaw he'd get a clue as to what he is talking about... Good luck to Moyer Jr. in his ventures in 2018...

He had his moments in 2017. I think it's chassis related. Sr. in the times he hit the track just didn't have it. He has not forgot how to get around a track. Back to jr. He started the season strong in Florida but motor issues keep them fighting a uphill battle.

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by Mindwalker View Post
    Garbage in garbage out alright lol!

Check your facts jack.... Moyer jr can get it done. Good clean wheelman! Unlike a few young drivers talked about on here...
    Well Mr. Mindwalker or whoever you are this week, how about a little wager, I say he does not make it the full year on the WoO tour and if your so confident in Moyer Jr. making the full year, whoever loses can not post on 4m for a full year, and not even under a different name. So how about it, it should be an easy win for you if you think I know jack?

Maybe blncfn57 would want in on this same bet? Since you think "You have to excuse him, he's another one of them sprint car fans that has to come to the late model forum to find anything going on."

Come on boys are you up for a little bet?

Who said anything about him running the whole tour? Just giving some friendly advice to check some facts prior to making ridicules posts... Lol, I bet you won't 😀

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Mindwalker View Post
    Who said anything about him running the whole tour? Just giving some friendly advice to check some facts prior to making ridicules posts... Lol, I bet you won't 
    If one should talk, you should first read post #2 and that was the one I responded to and isn't this what the topic of the thread is and also what about this article

http://insidedirtracing.com/brandon-...e-models-tour/

So, I guess you do not want to take my bet, you should be the one to take your own advice "Just giving some friendly advice to check some facts prior to making ridicules posts... Lol, I bet you won't "

Come on take my bet
    Last edited by TBSprintFan; 12-31-2017 at 03:05 AM.

Tell you the truth insider didn't post the full truth. Brandon and jr just going run woo until Fayetteville Mtr. Speedway. Then they will decide if they follow full tour or not. If they are not in top 5 in points by then, I see both jumping when lucas big money events come up and non lucas/woo big money events.

Since the quote function isn’t working correctly still, dirty white boy and sprint fan are correct.

Ya say you’re quitting racing, but are back in a month. Ya start on the WoO tour and once or twice ya leave it mid-season. Ya get on social media and whine about racing quite often. Not a fan, just stating these are some of the deals.

Watch out chubb n bloomer fan, Mindwalker is going to come on here and tell you to "check some facts prior to making ridicules posts" lmao ha ha , I am still waiting for him to take the bet, but he is probably all talk and no action.