Default DLM PPV's with Fire Stick?

Anybody have any experience with this? Saw some YouTube videos on how to get UFC and Boxing stuff and automatically thought about the DLM PPV's.

Thanks in advance!

Great question

Quote Originally Posted by PRCKartRacer9 View Post
    Great question
    Thank you Sir. All I know is this Fire Stick deal is WAY out of my league at the moment. We're learning though. The sheer amount of content is just amazing. I've just touched the tip of the iceberg with my pinky toe.....

Download "Silk Browser", and log in to DoD on that. I used that for the Gateway PPV and it worked.
    Opinions are my own. Twitter.com/ShinySideUp18

How did it play Shiny? Ive tried it with my android box through its browser and it just lags so bad it finally stops..I was gna buy a firestick if the browser played dod without lagging...

It did buffer, but I was at a friend's place using his Fire Stick and his internet was pretty sketchy. I haven't tried it at my place on my FireTV box yet. I might try Arizona just to make sure it was his connection and not some compatibility issue.

Quote Originally Posted by Shiny Side Up 18 View Post
    It did buffer, but I was at a friend's place using his Fire Stick and his internet was pretty sketchy. I haven't tried it at my place on my FireTV box yet. I might try Arizona just to make sure it was his connection and not some compatibility issue.
    I think the processor in the firetv is considerably faster than the fire stick. Ppv should play better on your device and his finiky internet surely wouldn't help. Thanks for the browser tip, I'd seen you mention it on the other thread and tried it out myself. There is also a Firefox browser. I hope there is an update for silk that fixes to where you can scroll down the DoD video page.

I've used the silk browser on my firestick and it worked ok buffered here and there but watchable. I have a very fast internet here tho and also if you have lucas oil tv there is a app for it and it played all live events great for me after the winter nationals but that was a Lucas oil Tv problem getting the bugs worked out.

FrancisFan I agree the apps on the devices play extremely well just for some reason playing vids through the browser seem to have some issues...thanks for all the info guys!

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Thomason View Post
    I hope there is an update for silk that fixes to where you can scroll down the DoD video page.
    You can get around that by going to the Catchall page. It is a little inconvenient, but it works.

If you have a smartphone, download video & tv cast for firestick on your phone and firestick. Go to DoD or whatever site you want to watch and start playing it on your phone then you can transfer it to the firestick. I’ve been watching the races like that for a year or so now and have never had much trouble