Default Metric Ride Heights

Whats good ride heights for a metric car these days. Been a long time since I set one up. Car has extra angle in LR lower, uses big car spindles, and everything else is stock. Running on 1/4 to 3/8 medium banked tracks. Usually black/slick early. On M60/M30 Hoosiers. Young newer driver as well. Any spring suggestions would be appreciated. Thank Y'all.

6-1/2 to 7-1/2 LF.....7 to 8 on RF...... 8 to 8-1/2 LR..... 8-1/2 to 9-1/4 RR

Do you have weight jacks to use ?

Front a arms LEVEL from bj center to inner bolt, if you need to adjust from there never lower than this, higher a little on either side is fine, but not lower.

rear half inch higher than front

Yes we have rear jacks and screw cup on front. I searched for hours and finally found that info from you Stock car. Post was old so Im glad to see its still holding lol. Thanks guys. Thats where I have him. His funding was slow but now he is on so much overtime he still isnt getting this ride done.

Quote Originally Posted by racer69 View Post
    Yes we have rear jacks and screw cup on front. I searched for hours and finally found that info from you Stock car. Post was old so Im glad to see its still holding lol. Thanks guys. Thats where I have him. His funding was slow but now he is on so much overtime he still isnt getting this ride done.
    Ive erased most my posts, glad you found a good one..

The idiots who argue wore me out. Unfortunately now the forum is just dead, youve got 7 up whatever on here answering everything and hes racing pavement and hasnt got half a clue.

That's funny. Dirt car won 15 outta 20 races last year and finished 2nd in small car nationals. Just because YOU don't agree with my setups doesn't mean you should be running your mouth. Setups depend on rules and you of all people should know that.
    Quote Originally Posted by stock car driver View Post
    Ive erased most my posts, glad you found a good one..

The idiots who argue wore me out. Unfortunately now the forum is just dead, youve got 7 up whatever on here answering everything and hes racing pavement and hasnt got half a clue.

Don,t pay him any attention 7up , you know how he is , besides , he said himself he does not race any more , so , what relevance is he......