Default Actions of a 1st grader

Donald J. Trump
    ✔ @realDonaldTrump

North Korean Leader Kim Jong Un just stated that the “Nuclear Button is on his desk at all times.” Will someone from his depleted and food starved regime please inform him that I too have a Nuclear Button, but it is a much bigger & more powerful one than his, and my Button works!

And this man is the president of the USA ?
    Haters don't really hate you, in fact they hate themselves because you are a reflection of what they wish to be.

So.... whats your point? Jealous that you dont? Fat @$$ wont do nothing. How many times have we heard that s.o.s from fat@$$? His time is coming
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

Nk is a puppet. Isnt in control of nukes....button doesnt work.

Get used to another 7 years of him!

Quote Originally Posted by blackdirt View Post
    Get used to another 7 years of him!
    and then 8 yrs of Ivanka!!

VOICE OF A LOSER . When someone threatens me , I also let them know what the consequence
    might be .
    So when he says these kinds of things , I smile knowing I have someone that will step up and
    show what the results might be . And push that button will be your and your countries doom.
    What you and the other dimerals wood do is wait it out when his bomb is on its way . I would
    rather not . We should let them know we not kidding ether .

Why do the clowns want us scared of lil nk?

Should we be scared of Pakistan too?

Nk's button doesnt work.. kim not in control

Well , we could have a kindergartener in his spot instead........whine and cry when they lose....lie about stuff they don't understand and have zero in common with the people in her class except age.

So we got that going for us.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Quote Originally Posted by dirtdobber45 View Post
    So.... whats your point? Jealous that you dont? Fat @$$ wont do nothing. How many times have we heard that s.o.s from fat@$$? His time is coming
    His point is to cry and make pointless nonsense!! Snowflakamania in action!!!

It doesn't matter what Trump says or does not say. The whiners are going to make up these critical hits for the purpose of letting off unfounded steam. hahahahahahaa

Ya lost the election, the people are given a say and even your nonsense is considered free speech!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Clayton_Wetter View Post
    It doesn't matter what Trump says or does not say. The whiners are going to make up these critical hits for the purpose of letting off unfounded steam. hahahahahahaa

Ya lost the election, the people are given a say and even your nonsense is considered free speech!!!!
    Free?.....we all lose precious moments reading their liberal whacko posts!
    Turn LEFT, Vote RIGHT!

That is our foolish choice if we choose to totally waste our time reading it's nonsense!!!

Hey Comrade Wetter the only people posting anything on this post are you far right fools! I don't need to post anything on this post but my # 1 factual post.

"That is our foolish choice if we choose to totally waste our time reading it's nonsense!!!"
    I didn't need to read anything else after my 1st post because I knew anything after would be nonsense and it was.
    Haters don't really hate you, in fact they hate themselves because you are a reflection of what they wish to be.

You liberals just can't get over the FACT your QUEEN lost the election. Most of the leftist clowns on 4m. just ramble and want stur up crap with FAKE FACTS. I call you lefts the Epitome of Rejection.

Quote Originally Posted by ss12 View Post
    Hey Comrade Wetter the only people posting anything on this post are you far right fools! I don't need to post anything on this post but my # 1 factual post.

"That is our foolish choice if we choose to totally waste our time reading it's nonsense!!!"
    I didn't need to read anything else after my 1st post because I knew anything after would be nonsense and it was.
    I'm not far right, and for dam sure not a Communist like you are. The real comrade, YOU!!!

Hes (ss12) still licking his ahole after that @$$ whoopin his boy got. Wouldnt doubt one of those 9200+ indictments has Bernies name on it.... lmfao
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!