Default Control arm mounts

Ive been told that the closer you can get the upper control arms mounts together on top of the rear end the better it will work? Does anyone know if this is true and why if it does?Also LR lower control arm angle, I've been told to run around 30 to 35 degrees with one inch of rear steer? Anybody have any input on this?

One inch of steer or 1 inch of trail in the RR?
    If your driving on the edge, you are trespassing on my property!!!

you been lied to

You wouldn't want that that of lower angle. Rear Steer on a 7" or 8" wide tire isn't that simple you want to be able to go forward with minimal Yaw to keep the car hooked up. Yes the Metric Monte has a high rear roll center so you want to orient the Rear Bars to lower it, It will help with sidebite. You also want the get the front roll center up. Get the car and front end turning well and you won't need gobs and gobs of drive off you can carry momentum and you will beat 95% of the cars that way

All my roll centers are good, just had the car on the pull down machine at WAR. He said with the 30 degrees of bar angle, you need one inch of rear steer and upper mounts close as possible on the rear end housing.

Hopefully you didnt pull down on the lr or you wasted your time on that whole thing. the lr doesnt go down on the gas.

you darn sure dont need one inch of rear steer on a stock type 4 link

Pulled down the car at Willie Allen Racing LR went up RR down RF down. Just like the car would be in the corner