Thread: Chili Bowl,

Default Chili Bowl,

Is it only on MAV TV? any PPV

Yes Chili Bowl will be broadcast on MAVtv on Saturday night starting with the C-mains. All prelim nights and Saturday alphabet soup through the D-mains will be available on internet PPV on RacinBoys.com.

Well worth it too, I was there in person 2 weeks ago for the Shootout but watching the Chili Bowl on Racin Boys PPV because I couldn't take 2 weeks of vacation in 3 weeks....

The PPV feed online has been stellar. $29.99 a day I think it is, but I bought the whole package starting Tuesday. Well worth the price considering a ticket for all 5 days is about $280 I think

I can sympathize with your lack of vacation time, zach.

What did you think of the Wednesday A-man?

It was pretty good. Tyler Thomas is no slouch, I saw him come up as a wee lad at Port City racing micros. I think he won the Shootout in Restrictor class one year I do believe. He wasn't afraid to get in there and mix it up. I like the Keith Kunz drivers but would also like to see a "privateer" get up there and win one tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by zach51 View Post
    I like the Keith Kunz drivers but would also like to see a "privateer" get up there and win one tonight.
    Agree 100!

Is anybody giving updates...?
    I want URR Unified Rules Racing .

Bell won again. Larson blew up late, while leading!! What could have been!!

Thumbs up

CONGRATS to Christopher Bell on the repeat, Well Done!

Also heard Tony Stewart left after a disagreement on track prep...
    I noticed a difference from years past, anybody else hear anything?
    Last edited by CageFaraday; 01-14-2018 at 01:49 PM.
    “Yeah, well, you know, that’s just, like, your opinion, man.” — The Dude

Tony was sick with the Flu is what I heard, that is why he left.

Thumbs up Get Well Soon, Smoke !!!

Quote Originally Posted by zach51 View Post
    Tony was sick with the Flu is what I heard, that is why he left.
    Makes sense, hope he gets feeling better, Flu is bad here in the south. Most of the hospitals here in GA are on "Diversion" because of Flu with patients having to go as far as South Carolina to be admitted...
    “Yeah, well, you know, that’s just, like, your opinion, man.” — The Dude

This was the best all around Chili Bowl I've attended when considering all 5 nights. The first 3 nights were absolutely off the scale in regards to track condition and quality of racing. Wednesday night in particular had people, myself included, walking out of the Expo Building shaking their heads in a astonishment following the battle that Rico and Tyler Thomas waged for 25 laps. The Saturday night A-main had some great racing from 2nd on back but Larson's engine woe's killed any drama for the win.

As far as Stewart is concerned there were conflicting reports circulating that he was down and out with the flu and there were equally convincing reports that he got into a dust up with some of the other race officials, and/or powers that be, but no particular point of contention was clarified. We all know how irrational Stewart can be so the dust up is a real possibility. I happened to have been sitting next to a part time employee of The Chili Bowl promotion staff all week and he said there was no doubt that Stewart left Tulsa due to being pissed off over something but I can in no way confirm that information to be accurate and true. I'll accept either story until solid confirmation is made public.