Default Spring oilers plumbing?

Where is the best place to tap into to a feed for a set of spring oilers? Does anyone make a fitting to go into the block (Brodix) that has a -4 AN port, or is it better to tap in on the pump side?

Never ran the spring oilers before, any thing stand out that i should look for or know?

Thanks, Krom.
    Last edited by Kromulous; 01-15-2018 at 09:08 AM.

Just say no...

Found what i need, Peterson makes a nice inline block with 2X -4 ports on it.

Just say no...

Easiest way is to take a drimel tool and cut a small notch in the lifter running from the oil band to the small oil hole.

We got a set of valve covers with the oilers machined in them. It never dawned on me, but my brother is machining a item to just tap off the port for the oil pressure gauge, just tee into it and run some -4 lines over to the inlets.

Just say no...

Don't you need to regulate pressure down to the vc oilers?

No need to regulate pressure to them. The tiny little holes drilled in the billet rail will regulate the pressure for you. We have been running our dry sump engines plumbed into the back of the valve cover from the oil pressure hole for years and have had zero problems or failures. Really a neat set up and works great.