Default Vikings / Saints

What a game! Not a particular fan of either team, but was glad to see the Vikings pull it off. If you didn't like that game, you don't like football.

Yes I agree Crash, and I believe the Vikings is the only team left that could have a chance against NE Brady! in the SB

Quote Originally Posted by Crash 4 View Post
    What a game! Not a particular fan of either team, but was glad to see the Vikings pull it off. If you didn't like that game, you don't like football.
    The fix was in just like with Bernie !

That was probably the best game this year. The Saints fought back to leading the game, then lost with 10 sec.to play.

I was happy for the Vikes. It was fun too watch, but the blame goes to the Saints coach. Why? Simple. He did not let the clock run down to about 8 seconds before calling the time out to kick the field goal. I questioned it right when it happened. No, i didn't think the Vikes would be able to score with the time left, but there was time left when there shouldn't have been. Bottom line on this. I am not hind sighting the situation, because I was wondering about it as it happened. I thought the Seahawks coach made the gaff of the century a couple years ago, but this one takes the lead.