Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Landers FB Post

Default Landers FB Post

Up with this (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) flu seen his FB classified post sort of went off the rails
    Attached Images Attached Images

It's on Dirt Late Models For Sale FB page..... not sure if the attachment worked. Says $35,000 for a 17 Bloomquist Scott must approve buyer. I truly am envious of ol Bloomer quite a deal he has going

Wonder why Weiss didn’t buy the 17” from landers?

I would imagine a new from Scott would get you better tech support. May be different as well.

No need to buy used when you can afford new.

I thought him asking 15k for a 2006 Rocket was pretty funny.

Weiss did buy a car from Landers

GRT62 did landers have two 17s or 16 and 17? If he had 16 and17 wonder why Weiss picked up 16 and not the 17. Maybe he couldn’t get landers come down on the 17?

LOL...PENDING BLOOMQUIST APPROVAL....LOL ya know, I like him as a driver because yes he designs and builds the cars he drives. They are very good cars without question. I think beside the struggle he has getting in and out of the car. He won't be able to find a large enough helmet to get his head in. I hope this new car of his is fast, because if not he better hope people don't ask for a refund. GIS, will be interesting. If he gets there on time. Let's not forget, he didn't last year.

Quote Originally Posted by dirtcrazy4u View Post
    LOL...PENDING BLOOMQUIST APPROVAL....LOL ya know, I like him as a driver because yes he designs and builds the cars he drives. They are very good cars without question. I think beside the struggle he has getting in and out of the car. He won't be able to find a large enough helmet to get his head in. I hope this new car of his is fast, because if not he better hope people don't ask for a refund. GIS, will be interesting. If he gets there on time. Let's not forget, he didn't last year.
    Feel better now????

Quote Originally Posted by Clayton_Wetter View Post
    Feel better now????
    Sure hope so... Lmao, that much envy over someone must be exhausting!!! Hahahahaha....

Gavin and weiss are pretty slim guys, don't see them struggling get out their cars.. oh, my bad you just jumped to Bloomquist out no where. Hate is strong with you, so you dont like Bloomquist and Bobby. So who is your go to driver?

Danica,who else!!!

If the car is my idea, and I don’t really need the money, nor do I want everyone under the sun in my cars, why can’t he put that stipulation on it. Call it what you want, if I could pick and choose who used my product, I would too.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

Like I said in that post, the old cars were sold under the same terms. It seems like some guys were out if the loop. He doesn't want another John Blankenship deal happening again, and I don't blame him.

I have a 1917 Mastersbilt and Tater could care less who buys it....
    Member of the Luxemburg Speedway Hall of Fame
    Class of 2019

Quote Originally Posted by Krooser View Post
    I have a 1917 Mastersbilt and Tater could care less who buys it....
    Because they sell cars for a living, Scott still races for a living

Quote Originally Posted by Drop Shock View Post
    Because they sell cars for a living, Scott still races for a living
    Scott made his living long ago. He races to piss people off. 🏁

I don't buy tee shirts. Hurray for me. Good for the folks that do, dirt track drivers with merchandise trailers ? Who would have ever seen that ? As for a favorite, never have, never will. I was out there slinging dirt for 4 yrs. been involved for to darn many years to count. I got lucky, lucky, lucky in that someone approached me and bought ALL my on track racing equipment. Some nights we were good, top 5, some nights we were bad, top 15. No we did not follow a tour, local series, yes. You guys guess at the numbers it takes to do that and I just chuckle. I know go to the track and watch a car from hot laps to there heat race and then feature. I watch and see the changes that were made and then see the car go from really good to sometimes getting pushed back in the hauler. It happens. These guys on tour today can tell what the car needs within laps of the green flag. Scott is the best out there at that, he feels a car through his hands and his seat. He once said you have to become one with the car. He has great intensity. So while I am at the track and paying for my ticket I want to see a good race. As for who wins. Not my style.

Quote Originally Posted by zyoung25 View Post
    Like I said in that post, the old cars were sold under the same terms. It seems like some guys were out if the loop. He doesn't want another John Blankenship deal happening again, and I don't blame him.
    Here's the thing with the Blankenship deal...

The supposed exact copy was junk. People that got them couldn't get out of them fast enough, and went right back to blue/gray cars.

I think the reason he limits who is in his cars is different. Towards the end of Team Zero, cars he built were regularly beating him, and he hated it. He's making sure it doesn't happen again. I mean, think about it. None of his small circle of customers are running the tours. He deson't have to worry about regularly running second or worse to one of his own cars.

When Bloomer retires from driving and the cars are his primary source of income, I'd bet his concerns about who is in his cars mostly evaporates.
    Follow me on Twitter: @JoshBayko

Guerrilla Racing Junkies!